jnx3k is offline Associate Member

what do you guys suggest

Whats up guys. Well now I am on my 10th wk of my test e and eq cycle, and still nothing noteworthy. Again my gear is UG. Not sure what is going on. I know my diet and training are not that far off for me to not be seeing any "real" results. I am training 5 days a wk, 1 body part a day. 500mg/wk test and 400mg/wk eq. The only time a really saw anything was when I was taking the dbol the 1st four weeks. So my ? to you guys is what do you suggest i do know? The last shot I took was on friday, and am wondering if that should be my last shot or not, and if i should start pct at reg time(3wks from last shot). Ive seen some strength gain, but that i contribute to me pushing myself even harder. Nothing in weight. Any help is appreciated, and if you guys have any ?'s feel free to ask. Stats are as follows:
    5'5"
    170lbs
    22 yrs old

Thanks for your time.

witzy2323 is offline Associate Member
    not sure bro, but that seems like a nice amount of gear, and you should for sure would have seen some gains. IMO

i know. thats my thought as well.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like your gear is fake or very underdosed.

sucks to think all those shots if it is fake (which I am assuming it is)

well unfortunately that is what I am thinking, but then again, the UGL that it is from is extremely reputable. but i know that my diet and training is not that far off. hell, i know its not that. well, atleast the oil was sterile. thats a possitive thing. i swear, i have the shi**est luck.

hate to bump my own thread, but anyone else have any input they would like to share?

SensP is offline Associate Member
    How's your sex drive? Much higher than normal? If not then your shit is probably bunk.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you getting any increase in vascularity? Sounds like his gear is a fugazi.

Na, my sex drive really isn't higher than normal. Shot, I haven't gotten any in a while, and still no increase. My vascularity hasn't increased to anything noteworthy. I dont know what to think. Hate to think it, but my gear might be bunk.

100% Bunk....unless of course your missing the injection site.....lol,,j/k
    its easy to crack a joke when I didnt loose 500 bucks. F that bro, sorry for the bs.

well fortunately i didnt spend that much. $165 for the two(with WU fee). I know i didnt miss the injection site, as I didnt do it myself. If i tried, I would have missed. Damn, I am a total Munson(kingpin reference). THanks for the info

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You should have at least gained some weight from the natural aspect of it if you're eating like you should.

i did. not much. definatly not much taking into consideration of being "on". I mainly filled out a bit more. i started out at around 160lbs, and am now at 165-168(fluctuates). now i am debating going pharmecutical or homebrew. What do you guys think? naturally homebrew would be cheaper, but i know pharm would be 100% legit
    Last edited by jnx3k; 08-24-2005 at 06:49 PM.

Scheisse! Es ist 100% Bunk!!! Gott im Himmel!!! Zu viele Schüsse im die Arsche fur nichts!

Spyder is offline Member
    You gained 5-8lbs in the entire 10 weeks? Fake gear mate, sorry i know you don't want to hear it. That five to 8lbs may not even be from the gear at all, it could be just that your eating more and you are training harder thinking you were on gear. I wouldn not buy from that source ever again. Sorry dude. Atleast you only paid $165, try to look at it form that perspective is all you can really do.

yeah, i hear that. better $165 than alot more. I am pretty sure that added weight is due to increased cals/harder training. Sure have been hitting it harder. Except the past week or two. Been down since realizing my gear is fake. Now its time to pick it back up though, and move foward. Homebrew is where i am leaning towards. We'll see. Thanks for all the info and help guys. I appreciate it.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Live and learn... and beat your source's ass

eh. i know. looks like homebrew here i come.

Thread Information