SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

What do you think of this cycle???

One of my best friends is about to start a cycle and I have him running it like this:

Weeks 1-8------------->300mgs of Primo (Shering 100mg/ml amps)
    Weeks 1-8------------->50mgs Winny EOD
    Weeks 1-8------------->80-120mcg of Clen (cycled 2on 1 off)
    Weeks 1-5------------->50mgs Anavar (5mg C&K China)(IMO they're way ebtter than the BD's even though I'll take BD over just about anything out there)

Goal is basically to harden up and drop a few lbs. in the BF% region. I think this will go great. Was going to incorporate some Prop as well but cycling history isn't too too long. Didnt want to over do it so soon. All mild gear and easy PCT.

What's your input????????????

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    stats?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    One of my best friends is about to start a cycle and I have him running it like this:

Weeks 1-5------------->50mgs Anavar (5mg C&K China)(IMO they're way ebtter than the BD's even though I'll take BD over just about anything out there)

Goal is basically to harden up and drop a few lbs. in the BF% region. I think this will go great. Was going to incorporate some Prop as well but cycling history isn't too too long. Didnt want to over do it so soon. All mild gear and easy PCT.

U don't wanna over due it but yet you're running 2 17aa steriods at the same time
    Pick either winny or var and go w/ that and replace the other w/ test prop.

Oh yeah 1 more thing.. Primo's a great steriod for women lol Especially at that dose :-)

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Oh yeah 1 more thing.. Primo's a great steriod for women lol Especially at that dose :-)

LOL, I'm actually with you on the one but the price on 400-600 mgs of Primo a week is quite expensive.

I was considering the Prop as well as I stated but the Primo was already here so its much easier to do.

Winny is 17aa????

LOL, I'm actually with you on the one but the price on 400-600 mgs of Primo a week is quite expensive.

I was considering the Prop as well as I stated but the Primo was already here so its much easier to do.

Winny is 17aa????
    yeah it is expensive and do u really get that much bang for your buck with it? I don't see it..maybe some do I dunno. I just think it's over rated.
    And yeah winny is 17aa. You don't run var/winny at the same time. If he does that tell him to get bloodwork done afterwards and I bet he won't do it again after he see's his liver values.
    That cycles also gonna shut him down pretty hard and he's not running any test so I hope he doesn't have a gf cuz she'll be less then satisfied. Winny is just as notorioius for causing sexual side effects as tren /deca IMO so he should jump on test prop asap.

dragon69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    U don't wanna over due it but yet you're running 2 17aa steriods at the same time
    Pick either winny or var and go w/ that and replace the other w/ test prop.
    exactly!!!! This is good advice.
    I also think prop will be much more effective for your purpose than the primo will be (as long as you use some proviron /arimidex etc). Since prop is usually cheap, it will a good choice.

I'd say sell or trade your primo and get a whole cycle worth of prop, then as stated go with either var or winny and save the other one for future cycle.

prop/var/clen -or- prop/winny/clen would be good. I really don't believe adding loads of different cutters will help cut any faster, so just one or two at a time.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member

well, feel that 8 weeks of primo is not enough. It's like running test enth for 8 weeks. Not enough IMO.
    8 weeks of winny and 5 weeks of anavar is not the right choice. You should choose one or the other. Also 8 weeks of winny is too long IMO. 5 weeks of var isin't enough either IMO, 6 weeks min. Personally I'd take the var over winny, hands down. However if you do decide to run the winny it needs to be ran ED not eod.
    Test should be in there aslo, to help combat low libido due to being shut down. Prop would be a nice addition to your firends cycle. Prop dosen't bloat a lot of cats, making it easier to get cut without the bloat compared to like test enth.

If you don't want to overdue it, I would do the following in place of what you have written...

weeks 1-8: 75-100mg test prop ed
    weeks 1-6: 50mg var ed
    weeks 1-8: 80-120mcg clen ed

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    The clen and anavar is good - throw a test in there and you would be good to go.

Thread Information