blood work on same day as shot?

i have sch bloodwork on thursday and i am taking my shot on thursday... can i do this or is this not possible.

i can miss the blood work if i need to.

-GHDT

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    depends what you are shooting and why you're getting bloodwork, be more specific.

they are gonna test my kidneys and liver to see how they are doing, taking a small ammount of bloood, is it ok to shoot my gear after i get my blood taken?

-GHDT

still didn't answer my questions, what are you shooting? I really just don't post up stuff just to be putting it up, we really need to know because it is important.

ALL i wanted to know was can i get a small ammount of blood taken out for liver/kidney testing, then take my SHOT then go to the gym.
    -GHDT

2morrow i take 200/mg of test enanthate . though that should not be relivant to my question.

-GHDT

if you were taking winny, prop etc then yes it might be relevant.. of course you can take a shot nobody is stopping you.. depending on how long you have been on your test E, your liver levels will be different than if off cycle, thats what I was getting at. Do as you want, but I would suggest waiting until Post cycle, or even better during and after.

Thread Information