RockFord is offline New Member

first cycle, Test Cyp

This will be my first cycle, tell me how it sounds.
    I am going to frontload, for the first week, Test Cyp. First injectinon Thursday, 400mg, second injection monday night 400mg. After that I will do two 200 mg shots a week for a total of ten weeks on. I might up it toward the end of my cycle depending on how i feel and the results that i am seeing. Does this sound ok, do i need to drop the doesage at the end of the cycle. Also my nolvadex , i will take 10mg everyother day unless i feel signs of gyno. I also have hear that you need to take the following vitamins: Cranberry Plus, L-Glutamine, Vitamin C, Milk Thistle, Flax Oil, and a One A Day Multi Vitamin. Is there a need for all these supplements???? I do plan on drinking at least a Gallon of water a day. Thanks for the advice, I sure do need it. Like i said this is my first cycle i want to be sure that i know what i am doing? dont want to mess my self up, You know. Thanks again Guys>>>>

Spyder is offline Member
    Personally i don't see the point of frontloading like that, i would just run the Test 500mg/week for 10-12weeks

Spyder is offline Member
    i would also get some Clomid for your PCT to go with the Nolva

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Personally i don't see the point of frontloading like that, i would just run the Test 500mg/week for 10-12weeks
    I agree.Frontloading is an absolute waste of gear(With long ester gear).It doesn't get you there any faster.

RockFord is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, by the way i do plan on doing clomid, i just forgot to list it.

Spyder is offline Member
    No probs, best of luck.

Thread Information