dude9 is offline New Member

will someone please tell me what they think about this cycle?

I want to do a two month cycle that consists of 25ml of dbol tabs each day for the first month and 50 ml of winstrol each day for the whole two months. Of course I will be taking nolvadex and clomid when I am supposed to. Is that such a small cycle that I wont experience little if any side effects such as hairloss, or does it not make a difference? Also last but not least should I only do the winstrol for 6 weeks and the dbol for even less than 4 weeks. Or should I take a smaller dosage? This is my first cycle. Please let me know whatcha think. thanks

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    You should also add in some test bro. Prop at 75mg ed should suffice. Asfor the dbol and winny, I would pick one or the other. Do you want to bulk or cut? Dbol will bulk and bloat, winny will cut. Winny is relativley harsh on the hair line though. Dbol can be just as problematic with some too. Do you mean 25MG dbol tabs and 50MG winny tabs? I would run the winny at the end of the cycle some thing like this...

week 1-10: 75mg test prop ed
    week 5-10: 50mg winny ed

Proper PCT and perhaps 10mg nolva during if your gyno prone along with .25mg ldex ed.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    1)it would be nice to have your stats
    2)two months of orals is not a great idea for your organs
    3)repeat of #1

last person i know who did that many orals was pissing blood near the end of his cycle. not saying it will happen too you, just giving you an example of possible side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by dude9
    I want to do a two month cycle that consists of 25ml of dbol tabs each day for the first month and 50 ml of winstrol each day for the whole two months. Of course I will be taking nolvadex and clomid when I am supposed to. Is that such a small cycle that I wont experience little if any side effects such as hairloss, or does it not make a difference? Also last but not least should I only do the winstrol for 6 weeks and the dbol for even less than 4 weeks. Or should I take a smaller dosage? This is my first cycle. Please let me know whatcha think. thanks
    P.S. Would it hurt to make my cycle shorter than 2 months? Also would dbol still be effective in a smaller dosage as well as winny in a smaller dosage?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    P.S. Would it hurt to make my cycle shorter than 2 months? Also would dbol still be effective in a smaller dosage as well as winny in a smaller dosage?
    First off.Why the winny/Dbol combo?

You could run the Dbol 4 wks and run the winny 6.You probably won't have any liver issues kept at that time frame.

If you're afrarid of needles.You might want to reconcider the game you're about to partake in.

Further more.Winny can be,and is, hard on the hairline.Even for some that aren't prone to MPB.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    ever hear of milk thristle.... look into it!! dbols and winny tabs are horrible for liver! but IMO, people over-react on that!

i wanted to bulk and then cut down. I thought that would be a good combo for doing that.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    i wanted to bulk and then cut down. I thought that would be a good combo for doing that.
    You can very easily put on muscle and cut BF on a TEST only cycle.Of course your diet has to be spot on.

The choice you made above is poor to say the least.Reconsider and run a TEST cycle only.You can thank me later.

Thread Information