Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    walling is offline Junior Member

i feel like im goig to have a heart atack

im in my forth week of t400. and i have this feeling somethings wrong. i mean im tierd as **** all the time but i cant sleep because everytime i nodd of i get these attacks ware my pulse races and i feel like i have some kind of circulatory problem, its ****ing freaking me out its like i cant stay still for long periods of time. Im very figity, and irritable. im kinda scared. does this happen to anyone else

jesus christ does anyone have anything to say about this! anything at all?!?!?!

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear that...Go see a Doc, were not doctors...I honestly couldent say but ill bump it for you bro...

Goodluck

goddamnit it seems like when ever anyone has any real question or consern about this nobody wants to say anything but when some jerkoff post a thread for the fucing 50th time asking comparisons for decca or dbol ? everyone starts chatting away.

Bro nobody here can give you a positive answer anyway cause were not doctors. My advice to u is :this is somthing i would ask a doctor...

Or just stop your cycle if you cannot handle the sides...What are your dosages?

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    is this your first time using t400, how many cycles have you done before?

one ml every monday its a 10ml bottle

i think i will quit i dont know it i can handle it

its my first cycle

iv'e already gaind 10pounds

Are you able to get a good nights sleep ?how many hours?

Are you taking anything else other then t400?

How many weeks do you have left?

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    u could always ask ur source about it?

no not at all. the past few nights ive been taking these unisom tablets that help me sleep but with out them i would sleep like 6 hours and feel tierd all day.
    im not taking anything but t400
    i have 6 weeks left.

oh its not bunk, its the realdeal i've done my research.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like anxiety attacks to me. Got any problems with anxiety? People with panic attacks swear that they thought they were going to have a heart attack.

yeah i've been to the doctor before about this before i juiced. he said it was anxiety
    and thats all he did he didn't give me any meds or anything he just said go home and get some sleep. but i think thares more to it than anxiety i sware to god it feels so fucing real. so it seems kinda pointless to go to the doctor again and pay like 300 bucks for him to run some tests again only in the end have him tell me the same bullshit

i mean its my body i should know

Well i dont know if this will help or not, but ive heard quite a few people say they get figity,irritable and inpacient like cant stay still or somthin when on sleep aids (diphenhidramine i think it is)...

Try stoping the sleep aid i think it might help. you might need to take a nap here and there threw the day sence you say your tired all day, take a nap whenever you can.

Ive heard a few people say they get anxiety attacks from different compounds here on the boards, i think you would have been better off with one ester rather then all three for your 1st cycle..Try a single ester Test. I havent tried t400 but from what ive read here and there alot of peeps dont like it to much. Just somthin for you to think about.

Goodluck

TonyM is offline Junior Member
    if you were having panic attacks before you juiced, I think this may just be a little paranoia mixed in with it.

10lbs is quite a good gain for t400 alone!

yeah im pleased i wasnt gaining shit for the first to weeks but in the begining of week 3 i started geting bigger. i hope to christ it is paranoia

TonyM is offline Junior Member
    trust me your not alone, I here it all the time in the gym, if a guy gets a rash he blames it on the gear, if a guy gets a headache he blames it on the gear, if a guy farts he blames it on the gear..!

i`d say 9 times out of 10 if a guys gets ill, he would have got ill whether he was on the gear or not.. I not a doctor bro but i`d say stop fixating it all on the t400 and chill out a bit more, your panic attacks will dissapear if your not so stressed!

Samson1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by walling
    i think i will quit i dont know it i can handle it
    I think you should quit or switch compounds and get the doc to check you out,Its prob just a strange reaction too that compound good luck mate

yeah..thanks

znak is offline Senior Member
    Are you really ready to die for ten pounds? Get off the sh*t and go see a doctor. If it is just a panic attack, get therapy.

This is not normal and when things are this far out of the box, they need to be looked at.

i think ill take your advice znak

znak is offline Senior Member
    Don't forget your pct.

snowfox is offline Associate Member
    Go see ur doc. Tell him your juicing and get some bloodwork done while at it. If it's just anxiety...ask for a good benzo i.e. klonopin or something

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    dont be stupid............go and see a doc!!
    Last edited by BIGGEST J; 08-24-2005 at 10:14 AM.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Take melatonin.

nj123 is offline Member
    do you ever use recreational drugs?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    im in my forth week of t400. and i have this feeling somethings wrong. i mean im tierd as **** all the time but i cant sleep because everytime i nodd of i get these attacks ware my pulse races and i feel like i have some kind of circulatory problem, its ****ing freaking me out its like i cant stay still for long periods of time. Im very figity, and irritable. im kinda scared. does this happen to anyone else
    Happens to me ALL the time when I'm on. Exactly what you said...you get anxiety attacks just as you fall asleep. Wish I had an answer why...it just happens...and it goes away when off cycle.

Anxiety is a side for some people when they're using AS. Not much you can do about it...at least that's what I found.

I hate it to bro. Sometimes you have to weigh the goods and the bads and make choices. I have taken a lot of time off lately for that reason and my prostate.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member

could be panic attack/anxiety attack. To set your mind at ease go get an ekg/x-ray/ blood work done.

If everything checks out ok look into getting some anxiety meds.

speak is offline Associate Member
    also you're only 19 bro, no need to be juicing yet.

taylor26 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    Well i dont know if this will help or not, but ive heard quite a few people say they get figity,irritable and inpacient like cant stay still or somthin when on sleep aids (diphenhidramine i think it is)...

Try stoping the sleep aid i think it might help. you might need to take a nap here and there threw the day sence you say your tired all day, take a nap whenever you can.

Ive heard a few people say they get anxiety attacks from different compounds here on the boards, i think you would have been better off with one ester rather then all three for your 1st cycle..Try a single ester Test. I havent tried t400 but from what ive read here and there alot of peeps dont like it to much. Just somthin for you to think about.

Goodluck
    I think like everybody else you are just stressed out. Try and sleep as often as you can but don't over do it because too much sleep can make you even more tired. Definitely go see a doctor before you start taking shit in your own hands. This isn't something to wait out for. Good luck bro and let us know how things go for ya.

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    During my first cycle using test E, I noticed a similar effect where my heart would begin racing for no reason especially when I was lying in bed. It went away after a few weeks. I found taking an OTC sleep aid seemed to help.
    If you're waking up with your heart pounding and/or gasping, this could also be a sign of sleep apnea which testosterone is known to aggravate.

Timetraviler is offline Junior Member
    Tel your Dr you want xanax it is for anxiety

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    DO NOT GET ANY ANXIETY MEDS! YOU DO NOT NEED THEM!

You think it's bad now...wait until you come the anxiety meds. They can cause more grief than anything.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    DO NOT GET ANY ANXIETY MEDS! YOU DO NOT NEED THEM!

You think it's bad now...wait until you come the anxiety meds. They can cause more grief than anything.

I agree with Money - anxiety meds SUCK -only a temporary fix that makes it worse in the long run. I had a similar problem and went to the doc - had 2 stress tests and EKG , an ECG and a holter monitor. Saw 2 diff cardiologists and they said I was the healthiest person they'd seen in a while. I was not doing anything during this time. My advice is to get it checked out by your doc, it will help a lot with your peace of mind. Eliminate any serious problems and then you can work on teaching yourself to relax.....

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Isn't T400 a mixture of esthers meaning you are probably having a diffiucult time keeping a constant blood level. I don't understand why you guys do this. Thats just going to jack you around with a constant up and down of test. Plus when I got a bit anxious when on tren I would take 5-10 mg of Lexapro which is an anti depressant and it would mellow me right out.
    Last edited by mark956101957; 08-24-2005 at 07:33 PM.

kamelion is offline New Member
    It sounds like you are having panic attacks. I am in the med field and I see this all the time. I strongly duobt that you are having a heart attack.However, panic attacks definitely make you feel like you are having one. The causes of panic attacks are often due to excessive worry and stress. I can awnser more quest if you like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information