The hell w/ T-3 everyday, it's just flattening me out too much!!

For some reason if I run this shit more than 3 or 4 days in a row I end up gradually going flatter and flatter. And the highest I even go with it is 50mcg. I had good results doing it 2 days in a row, then 1 day off, but **** the ed T-3. And I'm on plenty of anabolics right now, and the stuff is biting into my fullness and pump.

elite2kr is offline Member
    t3 scares me

I'm telling ya, I've tried this shit time and time again thinking it may be different for some reason, and the stuff just eats the muscle like theres no tomorrow, or at least appears that way. I'm playing with the idea of sodium loading with it to stay fuller. At least until I'm ready to lose the water.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I'm telling ya, I've tried this shit time and time again thinking it may be different for some reason, and the stuff just eats the muscle like theres no tomorrow, or at least appears that way. I'm playing with the idea of sodium loading with it to stay fuller. At least until I'm ready to lose the water.
    Goes to show you everyone is different.I loose nothing muscle wise on T3.I always run test.

Try Creatine bro.That will load your muscle cells with water.Also,it's not a great idea to carb deplete on T3.That could be some of the reason you look flat.I suspect it is.

elite2kr is offline Member
    what about combinging m1t with t3?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Goes to show you everyone is different.I loose nothing muscle wise on T3.I always run test.

Try Creatine bro.That will load your muscle cells with water.Also,it's not a great idea to carb deplete on T3.That could be some of the reason you look flat.I suspect it is.
    Nope, I have never been one to follow the carb depletion like most. On an extemely strict cutting diet, my carbs are still up around 300 grams/day easy. The creatine is not a bad idea, but I just dont wanna look any more bloated than I have to as I really need to be able to judge my abs right now, especially 4 weeks out from my show

Does anybody know if cycling T-3 in a similar way to clen has any advantages. Such as this; clen 2 days on/1 day off, T-3 on one of the clen days and the off clen day(2 days straight T-3) Follow me? I may experiment with this for the next couple weeks

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

Yeah, creatine sounds like a good idea on t3. I should add that in. I usually get headaches w/creatine but I think I may not with t3 since it'll metabolize it more readily. I'll have to give it a try.

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    For some reason if I run this shit more than 3 or 4 days in a row I end up gradually going flatter and flatter. And the highest I even go with it is 50mcg. I had good results doing it 2 days in a row, then 1 day off, but **** the ed T-3. And I'm on plenty of anabolics right now, and the stuff is biting into my fullness and pump.
    I assume you're taking T3 as part of a cutting cycle so the ultimate goal is to reduce your bodyfat and retain as much lean mass as possible. As part of your weight loss, your muscles will become flatter as they are carb depleted. This is normal and will go away once you're no longer in a calorie deficit. Don't worry about your fullness and pump today - stay focused on your ultimate goal of lower BF.

I agree with Maetenloch,

I am doing a cutter right now with test/tren /winny and t3 with clen .
    my calories are around 3000 a day (normally 4500 when bulking)

I am starting to go flat as hell to, but that is always the case when I am cutting with t3.
    I have tried to ad in creatine last week and my muscles got fuller but my abs got bloated so I stopped that.

Don't let t3 play with your mind,
    just cut it out the last week for the show and start carb loading and mineral loading (potassium, sodium, magnesium, calcium) and drink a lot of water and don't train like an animal in that last week.

Then you will see that your muscles will look full again.

Just hold on.

Peace out
    Dutchman

Thread Information