Thread: Air.......?

noddy1 is offline Associate Member

Air.......?

I have been using Tribolin and test e for nine weeks now and in my last cycles never encountered this, do you see a problem.? I draw up my needles then give them a flic then let them sit to let the bubbles rise. When i think they are ready i hold them up to the light and they always have the tinyest misty lookin, nearly not bubles, and they are so small you cant get rid of it. Any problems with shooting with these misty small airations in there? How much or how big is unsafe! Anyone else get pissed off at the same thing......

Noddy

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Bro thats perfectly fine. it would be almost imposible to get all the air out.You would have to inject a grip of air in the vein for it to hurt you. try and warm your gear up it might help with getting more of the air out next time.

Thanks for the straight advise. Im a bit of a purist when it comes to staying safe! Ill just keep on doin what im doin Getting BIG!!

limpdin is offline Junior Member
    Try injecting more air into the vial than you usually do before drawing up your gear. For example, I'll inject @ twice the amount of air compared to the liquid I want to draw.
    It appears to me that the small bubbles you are referring to are caused by excessive vacuum inside the vial.

Also, it might help trying a larger gauge needle to draw with. I use a 21 gauge to draw, then switch to a 25 gauge to inject.

Anyway, like Dirtyvegas said, those misty looking bubbles won't hurt you.
    Last edited by limpdin; 08-24-2005 at 07:30 AM.

Thanx dudes heaps of help ill try puttin more air in and see what happens!!

Thread Information