Thread: titus

walling is offline Junior Member

titus

yeah i just read the october issue of musclemag,and they do a part on titus's
    training split. Craig says on his arm day he does 15 to 16 sets with 10-20 reps in each set. and thats for tri's alone.he does a shit load of sets and reps
    ive always thought going high on reps and sets was good,but nooo i must be overtraing. bullshit i say. have you seen titus's arms?well if you haven't thay are fucing huge. I mean he must have success with it

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    wanna know something? Titus is not you and therefore, as he does not get the same shit as you do and in high doses, he can do whatever he wants it'll work.
    Personnaly, i've been training naturally for 2 years now and gained 45 pounds, cut recently to 170Lbs and i train heavy, short sets (8-10 reps per sets) and sometimes pumping (10-15 reps) but the more you break fibers the more you grow. Do 3 heavy work sets per exercice and do 4 reasonable exercices per muscles group. then check yourself out in the mirror in a year.

yeah well im pretty happy with the way things are going for me now

well phasicly anyway

demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    wanna know something? Titus is not you and therefore, as he does not get the same shit as you do and in high doses, he can do whatever he wants it'll work.
    You %100 right. Can you use 1 gr/week plus 2gr/week test and plenty of hgh? At this dosages I say whatever you do you will grow.

I wish i could though, but let's get in touch in 20 years, and see my liver, kidneys and prostate, aoouch!

how do you know thats what he's taking

because EVERY pro's are basically on the same shit. how do you think they can flex and overload their muscle lmike that: have you ever seen a guy having shoulders or bi's like Coleman or Ruhl without gear? C'mon dude, be realistic!

demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    I personally know him.

ward065 is offline Member
    well mark dugdale is pretty huge too, yet he only does two working sets per exercise. he has his routine on his website.

everyone will have a different amount of optimum sets and reps- even pros.

urbanbody is offline Member
    guys don't allways listen to the hype please , mags are BS and so are the websites

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanbody
    guys don't allways listen to the hype please , mags are BS and so are the websites
    true

I have trained in the same gym with 2 olympian competetors from back in the 90's(one of which beat out coleman).I can tell you from watching them train,there is no such thing as overtraining,only under resting..im talking 3 plus hrs a day in the gym,6 days a week.a good friend of mine who also competed professionally but not as high trained the same way..when they werent training they were eating or sleeping,none of them had jobs.lived of of sponsors and promotors and any woman they could find to pay their way...now thats not BS.

urbanbody is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    true

I have trained in the same gym with 2 olympian competetors from back in the 90's(one of which beat out coleman).I can tell you from watching them train,there is no such thing as overtraining,only under resting..im talking 3 plus hrs a day in the gym,6 days a week.a good friend of mine who also competed professionally but not as high trained the same way..when they werent training they were eating or sleeping,none of them had jobs.lived of of sponsors and promotors and any woman they could find to pay their way...now thats not BS.

exactly I train with a few pros and the last thing they want to do is explain what they take and when and where its a job to them!!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanbody
    exactly I train with a few pros and the last thing they want to do is explain what they take and when and where its a job to them!!

I never said i didnt know what they take?anybody who has read any threads ive posted on can figure that out

all i have to say is titus is the man. i think he has the best tricepts out there

Thread Information