snowfox is offline Associate Member

Tren ace, enth or hex?

OK, I'd like to include Tren in my next cycle but I'm a bit wary of the sides (i.e. acne, sweating, temper etc...).

Let's say I can't tolertate the side effects for any reason and want to stop using it...and have the sides subside quickly. What would be the ester of choice?

I don't mind EOD inj. Has anybody had to stop using tren because of the sides?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    if youre worried about sides and possibly having to stop, tren ace is your best bet. Inject ed and you'll reduce the chances of sides too

Go with tren ace and inject ED. The only real side I suffer is insomnia....I've always been a hothead.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ...Definitely go with tren ace for your first run... ED injects will minimize the sides...And 50mg ED should be plenty for your first time around....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

gonnagetBIG is offline Junior Member
    First run you'll probably want to run acetate in case you can't take the sides, that way you just stop and its out of your system quickly. However, when you learn what your body can withstand, tren enanthate will give you steady levels in your system. Less sides for me on tren e, even at higher doses. Never tried hex so I can't comment on it.

snowfox is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the info. I've had 0 sides in the past running test enth at 500mg/week, just a little insomnia. Based on that can I expect similar results or because it's a totally different steroid would I expect totally different side effects?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by snowfox
    Thanks for the info. I've had 0 sides in the past running test enth at 500mg/week, just a little insomnia. Based on that can I expect similar results or because it's a totally different steroid would I expect totally different side effects?

..Typical sides are:
    1) Tren is notorious for wrecking your cardio capacity
    2) Insomnia...For me, it's worse than what I've experienced from any test....
    3) Irritability is increased
    4) Tren tends to make me sweat like a whore in church.......

..and of course you'll want to keep your water intake on the high side, take your milk thistle, and probably grab some uva ursi or other supplement that will support your urinary system.....
    ...and then you'll want to decide which anti's you'll run with your test/tren cycle.....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information