BobShocker is offline Junior Member

First cycle in 12 years

I've been reading the boards for months . . . but this is my first post.

I'm 31 225 at 12% - have lifted since high school. I competed back when i was a teen and ran 2 cycles back then. My first was Anadrol and Test, the second was just Test both were around 15 weeks or so (anadrol was only 4 weeks). I did not use any anti-estrogens - but did run HCG .

Same old story - the dudes in the gym were telling me what to do - i was clueless, blah, blah, blah. I really wish these types of boards had been around back then. Anyway, the only neg side effect i experienced was bad acne on my back.

My diet is tight (and has been for years) for clean bulking. I keep calories clean and as high as possible but never get above 15% b/f.

My Question is:

I'm doing research putting together a cycle. How much can i assume my body's reaction to gear has changed in 12 years? Can I consider the difference between 19 and 31 is great enough to treat this as my "first" again and run test only? Or would a mild stack be in order? My thoughts are to not do anything too aggressive. I was thinking Test/Deca at medium doses . . .

One more thing to note: When i ran Anadrol and Test the anadrol was @ 50 mgs/day and the Test was from 500 - 750/day. As I mentioned above i ran no anti-estrogens and experienced no gyno . . .

Basically my goals are to put on lean mass (of course) and to get my bench over 5 . . . im at 460 now with no gear. I’m more interested in keeping gains than getting swole.

Thanks in advance!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    One thing I learned after 12+ cycles is that all you need is TEST!I'm a fan of Anadrol myself.
    After such a long layoff,your reaction will be like it's your first cycle.(I'm jealous)

Go with Test @500mgs wkly.Through some drol in at 150 mgs ED for 5-6 wks.You're going to grow like a weed bro.Enjoy it,you lucky bastard..hahaha..

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    BTW.I respect your patients for waiting til you hit a genetic wall.I'm 37,and didn't start to juice til I was 30.Never felt the need to since my hormone level was high and I continued to grow.

Props for that bro!!!

If i ran test only what dosage would be in the ballpark?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    One thing I learned after 12+ cycles is that all you need is TEST!I'm a fan of Anadrol myself.
    After such a long layoff,your reaction will be like it's your first cycle.(I'm jealous)

Go with Test @500mgs wkly.Through some drol in at 150 mgs ED for 5-6 wks.You're going to grow like a weed bro.Enjoy it,you lucky bastard..hahaha..
    There's no need to jump up to 150mg drol out of nowhere. It's just additional stress on your body when you can achieve exceptional results with a much lower dose. 50 to 100 is all you need. I've ran drol quite a few times and never go over 100 and continue to get great results from it.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BobShocker
    If i ran test only what dosage would be in the ballpark?
    500mg would be fine to get you started again. Over the years that you were off your natural test levels probably declined quite a bit so you will respond even better to a lower dose.

taylor26 is offline Member
    what about your pct?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes i would start off with test only at 500mg weekly mate 10-12 weeks,get your pct together before you start your course.

yea yea . . . Ill run HCG then tamoxifen . . .

and of course will have tamoxifen and anastrozole on hand during the cycle just incase . . .

can I assume that if 750 mg of test (sus) and 50 mg of drol did not give my gyno when i was 18 that I will have no probs from 500 mg of cyp now when im 31?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BobShocker
    yea yea . . . Ill run HCG then tamoxifen . . .

and of course will have tamoxifen and anastrozole on hand during the cycle just incase . . .

can I assume that if 750 mg of test (sus) and 50 mg of drol did not give my gyno when i was 18 that I will have no probs from 500 mg of cyp now when im 31?
    I wouldn't assume anything. Like you said, you're practically treating this as if it were your first cycle. So be prepared for signs of gyno. If I were you I'd run test e at 500mgs per week for 12 weeks. No drol. That stuff is too toxic for me. But hey, whatever floats your boat. Maybe run ldex to keep down the test e bloat, if that concerns you. I wouldn't bother running nolva but would have some on hand just in case, especially if you don't run ldex. Good luck bro.

Timetraviler how much did you spend on your cycle from oasis?

Thread Information