adamgamz is offline New Member

Ordering from websites

I have read quite a bit of negative posts on ordering from websites, I just wanted to post my experiance when I ordered from a web site. I started by paying for a steroid directory sold on the web, after it was mailed to me I found nemerous placed to order steroids some legally with a doctors perscription here in the states, anyhow I would up ordering from a overseas pharmacy and I received everything I ordered in the mail under a fake name. Apparently this company ships from over a dozen shipping points in europe, my package had a return address of some woman in portugal. Anyway it took about 3-4 weeks to get but there it was everything I ordered. Since this time 2 other friends have also used this site and they too got their products, I dont feel web site ordering is a bad idea from my experiance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ordering from websites-supplements.jpg  

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    50mg deca 's damn u must of needed a ton of that shit bro, how much did you get and what site was it. Im not tryin to get a source, just wondering the legitimicy of the site, if it is known. On meso rx they list pharma group on the top of the site. I dont agree with this but i would like to see what u all think

Hey Bamf, yea I didn't order that deca . That was the box they used for the winny. Im really not sure about posting the site as I dont want the world knowing as im sure this page is visited by law enforcement, but anyway I had no problems with this web site.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by adamgamz
    Hey Bamf, yea I didn't order that deca. That was the box they used for the winny. Im really not sure about posting the site as I dont want the world knowing as im sure this page is visited by law enforcement, but anyway I had no problems with this web site.
    Posting that site addy would also get erased

holy shit cycleon!! 65,000 posts!! OMG you are a super moderator!!

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    my bad cycleon but the site he is talking about is talked about openly in the forums. you aswell as other mods have advised people from ordering from the site. Sorry for the question but i was correct in my thinking of which site it was. sorry for not knowing the rules however i was looking out for a newbie.

cleduc is offline Banned
    need primo

cleduc is offline Banned
    I mean I need premo

tsl2000 is offline New Member
    hate to but in, but i have a question. i ordered some clomid from a mexican website, i understand that its not a scheduled drug so its not illegal. some guys say it still might not make it through customs. if it does make it to my house, the site said everything needs to be sighned for. i have checked around and this site has a good rep. so i can't get in trouble for sighning for it right,b/c its not illegal?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by cleduc
    need primo
    This post is nearly 5 years old! Dont bump old threads.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by cleduc
    need primo
    You need a f*cking hobby.

~SC~

Thread Information