Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member

Question First Cycle Help!

Hey guys,
    Ive looked around a lot of boards and done my research, and I have decided to go with the basic Test Enth\Deca \Dbol Cycle (my source doesnt have Cyp oh well) that I have seen recommended by some mods and vets. Anyway, Im not quite sure of how much of each to use! I was thinking
    30 mg Dbol weeks 1-5
    400 mg Deca weeks 1-10
    400 mg Enth weeks 1-10
    Clomid Post Cycle of course
    Nolvadex when needed
    I am 6'1" 187lbs (i KNOW Im skinny that's why Ive made the decision to try AS! ;-) ) 11% BF and this is my first cycle
    Any suggestions on the amounts or maybe some substitutions on what I have would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks all!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Looks good to me. Maybe just drop the d-bol down to 4 weeks instead of 5 though. What concentration is your deca ? Just wondering if you have either QV or TT 300 mg / mL - if so, you could get away with dropping that down to 1 cc a week (one bottle will last you the whole cycle).

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like a winner. Hard to find fault with that cycle. Bread N' Butter, baby!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Hey bro,

That's the same cycle I just started yesterday (except like key said, I'm doing 300 mg of deca a week). I am only doing the dbol for 4 weeks also. Let me know how it works for you. I'm also considering adding winny at the end also.
    peace,

ttgb

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Key,
    I haven't gotten the Deca yet, and Im even thinking about dropping it simply for $$ reasons....I've heard that a test/Dbol cycle is still a great physical cycle, as well as one that keeps novices motivated and levelheaded because of the immediate (from the dbol) as well as keepable (from the test) gains....any idea guys? Stick with the Deca or drop it??

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    stick with the deca if you can afford it, otherwise do what u can do man, looks good, 4 weeks on the dbol unless you drop the deca in my opinion

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member

B-A-M-F

Hey bro!...just curious...does your name stand for Big A$$ Mother F@#ker?

Thread Information