Thread: Durabol

Bigun is offline Senior Member

Durabol

Does anyone have any experience with Durabol? Basically I dont like any substances that give water retention so I chose Durabol rather than Deca as I was hoping the shorter acting ester would result in less bloat.

Has anyone any information to pass on? Was there any pain associated with the propionate injection like test prop can be?

Thanks

Bigun

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I haven't used it yet, but it kicks in sooner then deca , I've heard good things about it

JohnnyB

Cheers Johnny, I have read Hookers profile a few times and it sounds good to me also. I'll be running it with test prop and hoped to cut it with the durabol to ease the stinging I sometimes get but maybe it wont help out there as its also a propionate .

Anybody else with any experience? Acne, joint relief, hairloss?

msu16366 is offline Member
    I am not trying to hijack your thread but for some reason I can not start my own thread.
    I am planning on running just a 8 week cycle in january ( reason being I want to run a long cycle in may). I was going to run Test Prop and Durabol.
    How much Durabol should be taken per week. I plan on running test prop at 150mg eod, not sure how much durabol to take, (not mentioned in hookers profile). I will probaly take some D bol also for first 4 weeks.

msu16366 is offline Member
    bump, I still cant post a new thread, hopefully a mod will fix this soon, very annoying, its happening for many people.

Thread Information