BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member

Info differences test c & test e

I have a friend who is trusting some guys he just met about aas. They are telling him he shoud take test c every two weeks at 250mg each shot. I've read in the educational forums that test c and test e are almost the same. So if one would want to do 500mg aweek for either test c or e would you do them twice per week. Is there a big difference between the two. I've read that they are both long esters. Maybe I'm missing something.

Peace

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    They're virtually identical. You are correct. Shoot them both 2x a week. Tell your friend to do his own research and stop relying on people who don't know what they're talking about.

RoidGut is offline Member
    there is no noticable difference between the two at all. It is just that in some places, cyp is much easier to get a hold of than enan....but nowadays they are both very easy. You would run cyp exactly the same way you would run enan....500 mg ew = 2 X 250 mg shots per wk

Man I love this place

Thanks for the info bro's I will go smack him up the head like I told him. He doesn't even have a computer at home. I'm trying to help keep him from killing himself. I keep telling him to hold on until I can learn more or he gets a computer.

Thanks again

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildaBeast
    Man I love this place

Thanks for the info bro's I will go smack him up the head like I told him. He doesn't even have a computer at home. I'm trying to help keep him from killing himself. I keep telling him to hold on until I can learn more or he gets a computer.

Thanks again
    that's ok about not having a computer...that way you can deliver this in person

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    that's ok about not having a computer...that way you can deliver this in person
    Will do then some more

Thread Information