big an rich is offline Associate Member

How much to take and why.

Hello

I have been on 4 courses of gear now. I have to say that the gains I have made have been very encouraging. I have also been reading this board for a few months and find some of the posts a little odd. Perhaps someone can tell me why this is...

The cycles I have run so far have been extremely weak in comparison to the ones advocated on this site but I have still made gains I am happy with. My first two cycles were D-bol only. I appreciate that this was not at all beneficial to me as most of what I gained was lost with no PCT and no injectables.

I then ran deca for 8 weeks with D-bol for 6 and ended that with some proviron , HCG and clenbuterol . This was awesome. I only used 200mg per week and 30mg per day though.

The cycle I'm running at the moment consists of 75mg trenbolone every 3 days and 50mg winny every 3 days. The results have been very promising so far (5th week now).

My question is basically this: If I am making gains that I am happy with then should I stick 500mg of enanthate E/W with 100mg of drol E/D? Most of the threads I have seen so far say to use test for most cycles and always in the region of 500mg E/W or more. I have test enanthate for my next cycle and was going to do 250mg E/W with D-bol for the first 4 weeks.

I'd just like as many opinions as possible with sound reasoning as to why.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Do it your way... you must be right. Everyone else is wrong.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Do it your way... you must be right. Everyone else is wrong.
    Mate, I didn't want to come across as a "know it all smart ass" and I readily admit that I don't have a load of experience in AAS. I'm ready to take on any opinions that people have on the subject. All I want to do is the best thing for myself and for optimum gains, the last thing I want to do is to move from being a user into an abuser. At least I'm not like "it's my first cycle and I've decided to go for 200mg of drol E/D, 1000mg of test cyp E/W and a bath tub full of deca (you know, for my joints!!)".

I know how this thread looks as if I'm saying I know best. I'm not, I just would like to know what to expect from a larger and stronger stack.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by big an rich
    Mate, I didn't want to come across as a "know it all smart ass" and I readily admit that I don't have a load of experience in AAS. I'm ready to take on any opinions that people have on the subject. All I want to do is the best thing for myself and for optimum gains, the last thing I want to do is to move from being a user into an abuser. At least I'm not like "it's my first cycle and I've decided to go for 200mg of drol E/D, 1000mg of test cyp E/W and a bath tub full of deca (you know, for my joints!!)".

I know how this thread looks as if I'm saying I know best. I'm not, I just would like to know what to expect from a larger and stronger stack.
    must admit mate your prev cycles have not been that great!i mean if you got decent gains off of em just think wat you would have gotten if you had done them correctly! the tren and winny need to be shot every day to keep the blood levels more stable as they are in and out of your system within a day or 2,shorten it up to every 2 days and you will see much better results plus you really should run some form of test with that otherwise you will getb shut down hard,run 100mg prop eod with the tren and winny eod,plus winny should only really be run for a max of 6 weeks becoz of the harshness on your liver,be safe with roid use.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    dbol only cycles followed by a dec/dbol cycle!!!?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're making gains that you're happy with low doses, then stick with low doses. Just make sure that you make some better choices for your gear and take them properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    dbol only cycles followed by a dec/dbol cycle!!!?
    I know, I know. Totally rubbish but you learn by your mistakes. As much as I would've loved to lie about the sh*t cycles I've done to sound like I've never made a mistake I thought it best to be honest. I deserve a good bit of abuse for it.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I would at least run a replacement dose of test. like 200-250mg per week... Then you could still run the deca if you are not already having sexual problems. Add other anabolic compounds that have little or just do not aromatize. JMO

Thread Information