Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dukkit

Thread: New to using steroids for Mass Gaining.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore

Lightbulb New to using steroids for Mass Gaining.

Hey whats goin on everyone.
    Im a 21 year old male. I started lifting weights 8 months ago. I'm six foot 3 and i started at 160 pounds (skinny a$$ punk) I started lifting and just eating alot of protien and calories and such. I gained 20 pounds in 5 months but then i got to that phase where i just wasnt gaining anymore mass. Ive always been skinny so my body fat is at about 9% Many ppl have noticed the weight i have put on and such but i wanted more (of course) so i started taking M1P by the company Legal Gear, along with creatien, nitric oxide and some amino acids. in the last 3 months i have gained another 15 pounds so now im up to 195. im just discovering the whole steroid twist of things and have been readin and readin this site like crazy cuz there is so much to learn. everyone seems helpfull and i look forward to maybe startin some juice here in a few months and lettin everyone know how it turns out. any comments??? i would appreciate your help. thanx
    Last edited by Dukkit; 08-24-2005 at 09:55 PM.
    -Ender- likes this.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    cant ask for sources. delete the thread.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Firstly, hang round and make some friends and you may find a reputable source. Make sure you check the source you acquire with a Vet/Mod before ordering from them.

Secondly, a Deca only cycle is not the way to go. Using Testosterone for a first cycle is an excellent idea. A long estered Test like Enanthate or Cypionate . Start between 350-500mg/wk and run for a minimum of 12 weeks. I have layed out a cycle for you to follow, including PCT and dosages.

wk 1-12 Test Enan or Test Cyp 500mg/wk (2x 250mg/wk shots)
    wk 1-12 Nolva 10mg/ED

PCT is started 14 days after last Enan shot and 16 days after last Cyp shot.

Correct PCT should consist of:

wk 1-2 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 2-4 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Creatine 5g/ED
    wk 1-4 Tribulas 4g/ED
    wk 1-4 L-Glutamine 10mg/ED

MultiVitimins and 1000mg/ED Vit C should also be included with Omega-3's and a Zinc and Magnesium supplement.

Make sure you increase your calories (eat clean) and also train hard. Rest is also a key ingredient (8-9 hours) and you'll maximize the chances of keeping your gains.

I did not include that you could jumstart with something Dbol or Tbol for the first 4 weeks of the cycle. Dbol 30mg/ED or Tbol 40mg/ED should be sufficient. Spread the dosage through-out the day also.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    That blue text hurts the eyes.

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    if you know many people on gear why don't you ask them?

cuz the ppl i know on gear arent really friends and arent really reputable ppl to be askin things from... plus i dont know them to well. so i feel out of place just goin up to someone and hey.. let me get your source.. know what i mean.. doesnt sound good... but it aint no thing but a chicken wing!! ill just hang around and eventually i will have to stumble upon something good. thanks for the advice swifto.
    Last edited by Dukkit; 08-24-2005 at 09:56 PM.

slippin is offline Associate Member
    Legal Gear? I wish!! No such thing bro.

yea that would be to easy.. legal gear haha , nah its this company named legal gear they got some good stuff i think, i take their nitric oxide and some of their supplements. they are the ones that first introduced M1T to the market.

slippin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw
    yea that would be to easy.. legal gear haha , nah its this company named legal gear they got some good stuff i think, i take their nitric oxide and some of their supplements. they are the ones that first introduced M1T to the market.
    Shows you how much I keep up with the legal stuff.

Thread Information