ACpower is offline Member

Has Anyone's........

hand started shaking while shooting up. My did today when i was shooting in the glute it was not a pleasent injection My hand was shaking i felt the pin moving around I'm already sore. awful

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    lol. one of the first times I shot I was shaking so hard I poked the needle in and it came out the other side. Like if you were going to put a button on someone shirt. My first cycle my ass looked like swiss cheese. You will get used to it.

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    just nerves bro...like roidattack said you will get used to it.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    First injection I did was in my quad. I was shaking so much the pin was visibly moving around in my quad. Pulled it out at a slightly different angle too. Was very sore and had to tell my friends and work mates I pulled a leg muscle as I was struggling to walk. Lasted about 4-5 days and returned to normal. Things, however, are a lot better. No shaking at all and I actually enjoy injecting.

Make sure you heat your oil before injecting and massage the site directly after. Inject slowly and steadily. You can also place a heat pad on the site for about 30-45mins post injection. I usually have a shower afterwards and put the warm shower head on the site for a few minutes. All these things have helped with the soreness.

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    First injection I did was in my quad. I was shaking so much the pin was visibly moving around in my quad. Pulled it out at a slightly different angle too. Was very sore and had to tell my friends and work mates I pulled a leg muscle as I was struggling to walk. Lasted about 4-5 days and returned to normal. Things, however, are a lot better. No shaking at all and I actually enjoy injecting.

Make sure you heat your oil before injecting and massage the site directly after. Inject slowly and steadily. You can also place a heat pad on the site for about 30-45mins post injection. I usually have a shower afterwards and put the warm shower head on the site for a few minutes. All these things have helped with the soreness.
    You enjoy injecting??? I wish you could have it for me. I'm not too bad now and haven't been doing it for all that long but the other day I shot my delt with winny, I didn't reaise at the time but I was applying loads of downward pressure to the pin and it was bent when I pulled it out. That hurt.

ACpower is offline Member
    my glute is already sore

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I have never tried Winny. After all the painful shots I hear about, and it being a 17aa, I think I'll just drink it.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I have never tried Winny. After all the painful shots I hear about, and it being a 17aa, I think I'll just drink it.
    winny aint no fun mate believe me!

Thread Information