Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Tren-A in Bicep

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member

Tren-A in Bicep

Has anyone ever injected Tren in their bicep before? I was about to this morning and chickened out until I asked you guys your opinion. To me, Tren hurts like hell! I have injected in both delts and this morning I did tricep. as I am writing this (6 hours later) my tri is sooooo sore. Hell, my delts are still a little sore. I question the bicep becuase of all the veins i see and especially the ones I dont see. If it burns this much in my delts and tri's, wouldn't it be worse in my bicep especially if i poke through a vein. Also, does anyone else experience this soreness from tren? I followed Harvey conversion process ( http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=84684 ) and I know it called for a lot of BA (1cc/1000MG) so I used 4cc in my 4G mix. I heard BB is less harsh on the burning than BA so could I use 4cc of BB instead next time? I have seen the ratio of 2%BA and 20%BB but I have no idea what % of what is.

mizuno is offline Junior Member
    dude i F-EN HATE with a passion bicep injections. yesterday was my last one im never doing it again. it hurts like hell. im shooting supertest, masteron , and tren ace ED. .25cc a piece so .75cc's per shot. triceps chest and glutes are my faves.

bump

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i have many times and many times my bis got so irritated they grew 2" one time...well the swelled 2" one time,it lasted about 5 days and hurt like a mofo.but i still inject in my bis/tris,just becareful not to hit a vein.you will know when you cant breath 10 seconds later and cant stop coughing.not a pleasent feeling

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    i inject tren everyday into my bis or tris and it is painless to me. I use insulin needles: 27g .5inch and inject .75 cc each day. this is my favorite injection to do everyday because it is painless

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    dude you dont have to put up with that pain from injections, im gona help you out here, I have done about 20 tren injections this last cycle in both my biceps and it didnt hurt at all because I mix sterile sesame oil with my shots now and it cuts the pain 100%. Im sorry I injected test prop, test suspension and tren in the same shot in my biceps and they didnt hurt at all. I too went through some tough times having painfull shots until I found this solution, I mean shit it even cuts the pain on test suspension, give it a try-for 1ml of gear add about .25-.5ml of extra sterile sesame oil in the syringe. I dont know if other oils work I only used sesame and it worked like a charm.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    i have many times and many times my bis got so irritated they grew 2" one time...well the swelled 2" one time,it lasted about 5 days and hurt like a mofo.but i still inject in my bis/tris,just becareful not to hit a vein.you will know when you cant breath 10 seconds later and cant stop coughing.not a pleasent feeling
    Ditto on everything he stated above.

I did abcess once in my left Bi,but that doesn't deter me from still hitting them now and then.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjinx
    i inject tren everyday into my bis or tris and it is painless to me. I use insulin needles: 27g .5inch and inject .75 cc each day. this is my favorite injection to do everyday because it is painless
    how the hell do you get oil through a slin pin??? its a bitch sometimes pushing it through a 23g,i gave up totally on 25g because it took too long...slin pins..haha,no way

mkv213 is offline Member
    I injected Tren a in my left bi yesterday and my right today. They're a little sore but not from the tren. Bi's usually are a little more painful because everytime you move your arm your bi's stretch out. The bi's do feel weird to inject into though but I prefer them over the calves.

Quote Originally Posted by itsjinx
    A slin pin? I use 25G pins and it takes about 2 min just to load the syringe and 45 sec to 1 min to push through. I will try that to see if it will pass. Also, how much BA did you use to disolve the Fina? I did my other tri today and damn it really hurts. I am going to look into the seseameseed oil trick, though. Right now I will try anything right now to reduce the pain. I couldn't do shoulders last night because of the pain.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Bump. I just cant imagine using a slin pin. anyone else do this, and have success? interested, due to ed shots between prop and tren , would like to us bi's too.

bump

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnx3k
    Bump. I just cant imagine using a slin pin. anyone else do this, and have success? interested, due to ed shots between prop and tren, would like to us bi's too.
    I've used a slin pin for Prop before.Goes through easily.But the prop is thinned out with a good amount of BB when it's being made.So that's a factor.

Flexin_on_em2xx is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjinx View Post

I’m running Tren E 200.....and I’m shooting with 22g x 1” .....how much would you reccomend pushing? And how often? Or should I go get new pins? Thanks man

Flexin_on_em2xx is offline New Member
    I’m sorry I’m a little ignorant to a lot of this stuff. What are you talking about when you say BA or BB. Thanks guys

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Not that I am all too experienced, but I heard Rich Piana say, you are supposed to inject whichever muscle group you are trying to work on. Which is odd because I have always only heard of injecting in the butt or thigh. And does that mean if you want to develop your pecs further, you should inject there? Doesn't make sense. I would have normally written it off, but if Rich Piana doesn't know about steroids I do not know who does.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    I did it once with tren a never again lol.
    Obs likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bis and tris take mast, test, NPP, and tren . No issues and least painful area.
    Quads are a different story and I never use them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Ancient hread bumped by newb. God bless them!

Tren in bis couple times a week sometimes try to pre workout.
    charger69 likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Ancient hread bumped by newb. God bless them!

Tren in bis couple times a week sometimes try to pre workout.
    I noticed that it was ancient also.
    Hey, we ought to have a completion to see who has the whitest ass, you or Clarky. LOL

PS. I hope Clarky saw your pic so he knows what I am talking about.

Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I noticed that it was ancient also.
    Hey, we ought to have a completion to see who has the whitest ass, you or Clarky. LOL

PS. I hope Clarky saw your pic so he knows what I am talking about.

I will make a thread!

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    Did it a few times, was pretty painful.

Thread Information