tolinka is offline Senior Member

Clomid....and test level

Alright guys,

I know I post to many questions, but I couldnt find this one anywhere after i did search.

I'm 17 and I wanna know if I'll need to take as much clomid as all of the older users? I know that at my the test level in the body is very high by itself....whats your opinion on that?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    why would you be taking clomid..IMO you shouldn't be taking AS you are way to young. You already know that you own natural test levels are through the roof..so take advantage of that and in 5 or 6 years..if you are still serious then consider AS...so for now..don't worry about the CLOMID because since you shouldn't be using AS you won't need it.

NO FLAME BRO JUST THE FACTS!!!!

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    thanks for the advice brotha...but i think its to late already, becasue today i will have my second injection and i have clomid but i wanted to know if it'll be neccessery for me to take as much as yall do...
    i know that yall think i'm to young, but some people think that drinking alcohol til your 21 is also bad but in Russian the families let there teenage sons drink with them....

I appreciate your advice man...

Thread Information