Thread: best Prop?

jnx3k is offline Associate Member

best Prop?

Just curious to what you guys think is the best test Prop for not having pain both the day off and the next days, which seem to be the killer. Looking for opinions of Pharmacutical, UGL, and even homebrew. THanks for the info.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    This has been covered loads lately, do a search thats why your not having any responses

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..homebrew.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

zuke is offline Member
    when i homebrew it at 75mg/ml i have no pain.

the pain is coming from the esther, not the ba/bb or oil. you basically just need to have it dilluted a little more, so i don't mix it at 100mg/ml any more and all is good

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    viromone is suposedly the best out there.Human grade Prop.I never used it due to the high price,but I know ppl who have and say it's painless the day after.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    This has been covered loads lately, do a search thats why your not having any responses
    Sorry, your right. I was at work(retail) dealing with a-holes all day tired me out. Pure lazyness on my part, i admit. I recently got synovex, and plan on homebrewing that, but at the same time was thinking about getting human grade from a doctor. But i wasn't sure how painfull HG Prop would be. THanks for the info, appreciate it.

Thread Information