slippin is offline Associate Member

Opinions on this gear....

I am coming off my lean cycle of the summer and have decided which drugs to use for my first of two bulks in the off season. Im 5'10 182 coming off a 15 week Aratest, Winny, Tren and Primo cycle.

My first bulk would be using four drugs: HGH (probably 2IUs)
    Aratest (dose ??)
    EQ(dose ??)
    Dbol (3 pills everyday, first 4 wks)

Whats your opinion on stacking these together for a bulk. The reason im only going 2IUs per day on the HGH is because I want to see how my body reacts to the HGH first before uping the dose. I am also going to be using HGH throughout the next three cycles non-stop.

Of course diet is going to be the biggest thing that will put on the size but I want to know what you think of the gear used.

TIA

Slippin

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Start the HGH at least 2 mos before you start your cycle.It will have started to kick in by then,so you'll see better results this way.

Personally,I'd run Test,HGH and a cycle or 2 of LR3 IGF-1.That's the mass builder right there.You don't need all these types of Anabolics to grow.Test and some gene doping is about it.
    I wish I knew this 10 cycles ago.

The only issue with running the HGH so far in advance is the cost. As you probably know, HGH is not cheap. you make a valid point. But I think jump starting with Dbol will help eventhough i know its harder to keep those gains.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    The thing is bro,the HGH will just be kicking in when your cycle will be closing up(if you're running a 12 weeker).You'll miss the synergy of TEST/HGH.I'd spend the extra $ to get the most out of your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    The thing is bro,the HGH will just be kicking in when your cycle will be closing up(if you're running a 12 weeker).You'll miss the synergy of TEST/HGH.I'd spend the extra $ to get the most out of your cycle.
    Good point. Something for me to think about. thats why I come on this board to get another perspective. Unfortunatly im on a off cycle so I have plenty of time to plan.

Thread Information