quick clen question

Ok, I'm running some clen and I have just over 4 weeks to my show. This is the second week off the clen, I'm starting again this Saturday. I'm thinking about doing 2 days on/1 day off right up to the show rather than another 2 weeks on and unfortunately the 2 weeks off falls on the 2 weeks right before the event. I think the 2 weeks prior to the show is when I'll want it the most, especially for the anti catabolic properties it has. So would 2 days on/1 day off straight through be just as effective? Thanks

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I've read that if you use benedryl every third week, you do not have to take off weeks. Anyone else?

taylor26 is offline Member
    Bump!

Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    I've read that if you use benedryl every third week, you do not have to take off weeks. Anyone else?
    i've done that before, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Even with the benadryl the shit stopped working after 2 weeks. I would have gotten a clen /ketofin combo but was a little strapped for cash at the time I ordered so just had to go with clen. bump

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    i've done that before, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Even with the benadryl the shit stopped working after 2 weeks. I would have gotten a clen/ketofin combo but was a little strapped for cash at the time I ordered so just had to go with clen. bump
    When I've used clen , I went with the two weeks on, two weeks off method. Thanks for info on the benadryl. I'm glad I didn't have to waste my time with that. What is ketofin, if you don't mind me asking?

jjnuggs is offline New Member
    ketofin keeps the A2 receptors from down-regulating. that way you can use clen for extended periods of time and do not have to cycle it 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. you could just run it for 8 weeks straight

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i've done that before, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Even with the benadryl the shit stopped working after 2 weeks. I would have gotten a clen/ketofin combo but was a little strapped for cash at the time I ordered so just had to go with clen. bump
    how do you know it stopped working?

were you monitoring your body temp?

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    how do you know it stopped working?

were you monitoring your body temp?
    I didnt have to, shaking stopped, sweats stopped, I didnt feel anything, not a single damn thing when I ran the benadryl. Never used Ketofin before though.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I didnt have to, shaking stopped, sweats stopped, I didnt feel anything, not a single damn thing when I ran the benadryl. Never used Ketofin before though.
    I'm guessing Ketofin is not sold over-the-counter like benadryl? Would this be a correct statement?

Thread Information