EdMan2 is offline Associate Member

Cutting With Clen/T3

I'm new to this particular forum, but I've been reading various forums throughout the years, so I'm not a complete newbie. Anyways I'm planning on a clen /t3 cycle in about 1-2 months. I've been on a fat loss diet for about 2.5 months now and have already lost ~15 lbs and I will use this cycle at the beginning of October to step it up a bit, but right now I'm trying to learn as much as I can about these drugs. Can you guys please critique my cycle plan, I've got two months to plan this and I want to do it right.

Clen: (6 Weeks)

Days Dose (mcg)

1,2,3,4 40,60,80,80 respectively
    5-14 100
    15-35 120 (Benadryl on days 15-21 @ 100mg/day)
    36-38 100
    39-40 80
    41-42 60

(this might change if I react to clen more at a lower dose)

T3: (4 weeks)

I will be starting at 25mcg and increasing to 100mcg and tapering back down in 4 day intervals, so the breakdown in mcg is

25/25/25/25/50/50/50/50/75/75/75/75/100/100/100/100/75/75/75/75/50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25

I am also planning on running superdrol alongside these two for 4 weeks to avoid losing too much muscle at the following doses:

Superdrol: (4 Weeks)

Weeks Dose

1-2 10mg
    3-4 20mg

For PCT:

Clomid:
    day 1 300mg
    2-8 100mg
    9-21 50mg

Nolva:
    Week 1-2 40mg
    3-4 20mg

I have left out some details because this post is already getting to be too long. But I will be adding in milk thistle, and red yeast rice among other supplements to avoid side effects. I will be following a strict diet and doing cardio 5-6 days a week and working out for 3-4 days. I'd really appreciate your opinions on this. Thanks in advance.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    No need to taper down the clen dose at the end bro.Looks good otherwise.

Same goes for the T3.No need to taper off that either.

Do check your Temp every morning before your feet hit the floor.This will tell you whether you need to adjust doseage or not.

I'd run prop to preserve muscle tissue bro.but that's me.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    well to me it looks ok, but a little extreme for a first go.
    you mentioned that you have been haveing good results this far, so why not just toss in some clen and think about the t-3 later? dont get me wrong, I like t-3. but if you dont need it yet then I would hold off.
    when I run t-3 I ramp it up faster but tapper it down slower. makes for a better recovery. you know that t-3 does eat muscle which is good. when I use t-3 I like to use prop. but that is just me. as long as you have some form of test you are good to go.
    good luck bro. keep the progress posted

Even though I've read tapering isn't really necessary, I'm really doing it to be on the safer side since this is my first run with any of these chemicals. Thanks for the advice about checking my temperature, I'll have to make sure to do that.

dive_kid,
    so if you taper up faster on t3, how many days does it take you to reach your max dosage, and how slow do you taper down?

The only reason (besides not having access to it) for not running prop is that I would much prefer my first experience with real AAS to be in a real bulking cycle...maybe that's stupid of me but I just feel like I should get to a low bf% so then when I finally cross to AAS I can take full advantage.

Another question, I was wondering if I should run Nolva at 10mg/day while on the SD?

Quote Originally Posted by EdMan2

dive_kid,
    so if you taper up faster on t3, how many days does it take you to reach your max dosage
    I'm sure he takes his Temp and adjusts doseage from there.So it could be hard to say when an individual needs to bump the dose.That will be determined by your own personal Body Temp in the morning.

pinnacle has some good points and bad ones. clen does not need to be tappered down.
    But t-3 does, and it is very improtant to do so. it is just to hard to drop right off that stuff. when I use t-3 I go up 25mcg a day to 200mcg. stay there for 2 weeks and tapper down 25mcg every 4th day. some will say this is crazy but it works well for me and all by blood work check out good. If I were you I would do a search for some of mallets threds. he has great info on it. and like said above, keep an eye on your body temp. it is very important.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I'm sure he takes his Temp and adjusts doseage from there.So it could be hard to say when an individual needs to bump the dose.That will be determined by your own personal Body Temp in the morning.
    I agree 100%. body temp dictates dosage

So how should I translate morning temperature to dosage increases. If I'm above 98.6 stay at the current dosage, and below 98.6 increase dosages?

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    pinnacle has some good points and bad ones. clen does not need to be tappered down.
    But t-3 does, and it is very improtant to do so. it is just to hard to drop right off that stuff. when I use t-3 I go up 25mcg a day to 200mcg. stay there for 2 weeks and tapper down 25mcg every 4th day. some will say this is crazy but it works well for me and all by blood work check out good. If I were you I would do a search for some of mallets threds. he has great info on it. and like said above, keep an eye on your body temp. it is very important.
    I've read all Mallets stuff long ago.hooker's post on T3 has shed new light on the subject,and newer research.I'm basing my opinion off hookers post,as opposed to mallets outdated theories.

hookers post is in the Profile forum.Go read it.Interesting post.

So how should I translate morning temperature to dosage increases. If I'm above 98.6 stay at the current dosage, and below 98.6 increase dosages?
    Your target is 98.6,not above bro.Above 98.6 and you're extremely catabolic then.

Your target is 98.6,not above bro.Above 98.6 and you're extremely catabolic then.
    I see. I thought the normal resting body temperature was 98.6 I only thought so because I thought clen +t3 was supposed to increase body temps somewhat. Is 98.6 considered the target because early morning temps are lower than this amount?

I see. I thought the normal resting body temperature was 98.6 I only thought so because I thought clen+t3 was supposed to increase body temps somewhat. Is 98.6 considered the target because early morning temps are lower than this amount?
    98.6 is average.I'm 37,so my average temp during the day is around 97.4.In the mornings I can be as low as 96.1.
    Check your Temp in the morning.You'll get a good idea of your resting Temp through sleeping hours.If your temp isn't that low,then you won't need much T3,or even not at all.The clen will bring your temp up rather quickly.

98.6 is average.I'm 37,so my average temp during the day is around 97.4.In the mornings I can be as low as 96.1.
    Check your Temp in the morning.You'll get a good idea of your resting Temp through sleeping hours.If your temp isn't that low,then you won't need much T3,or even not at all.The clen will bring your temp up rather quickly.

Thanks for all the help bro, I really appreciate it.

Thread Information