Thread: Gaining weight

jjalison is offline Junior Member

Smile Gaining weight

About to start a sust/deca cycle. Currently running about 15% bf. How much risk do I run once the cycle start of the extra weight going to the mid section aka belly. I train what I would consider resonably hard 5 days a week on weights and one day on solid cardio. 6'0" 185lbs Any input would be appreciated and you have my Thanks in advance.

1-11 sust 500mg week shooting eod
    1-10 deca 400mg week shooting 2x week
    1-10 b-6 200mg day
    3-11 nolv 10mg day, then 20mg day for pct

slippin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjalison
    About to start a sust/deca cycle. Currently running about 15% bf. How much risk do I run once the cycle start of the extra weight going to the mid section aka belly. I train what I would consider resonably hard 5 days a week on weights and one day on solid cardio. 6'0" 185lbs Any input would be appreciated and you have my Thanks in advance.

1-11 sust 500mg week shooting eod
    1-10 deca 400mg week shooting 2x week
    1-10 b-6 200mg day
    3-11 nolv 10mg day, then 20mg day for pct
    anytime you bulk you are going to gain size. where it goes and how much goes there depends on three things.... DIET - DIET - DIET. The diet dictates everthing while on AS.

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    yeah, i would say that gaining fat is unavoidable while bulking. How much depends on what you are eating. But when you get that muscle up, you can burn some of that fat, and there you go.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you should take the b6 for 13 weeks as the deca is still in your system 21 days after you take the last shot.imo.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    cycle looks good.
    i would do cardio for the next 3 weeks to loss some of the fat. then i would start my cycle.

jjalison is offline Junior Member

For my PCT

For my PCT, when do I up my Nolvadex dosage to 20mg and when do I add the Clomid.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    6'0 at 185 15% is pretty skinny to be doing a cycle.. Personally I would build naturally and lose more bodyfat. Work on your diet and get it in check before the cycle, learn what different carb, protein ratios work best for you. If you are going to start anyway, the cycle looks pretty good if it is your first. If you get sensitivity in your chest then up your nolva otherwise 10mg is fine. start clomid between week 13-14. Check out the diet forum, IMO it is the most important forum on this site.

Thread Information