Roid Rage is offline Member

Test Prop Shot + A Lump? A Lump Doesn't Mean Abscesses Right?

Ok my first test prop shot which i did on sunday gave me a lump and extreme pain for the first few days. Now the pain is subsiding, but its still a bit sore, not HALF AS MUCH... i can move around and even sit on my ass no problem. However when i touch the site it is sore.

Monday i did a shot of prop in my other glute and that side has no lump and the pain is even less than the sunday shot. My tuesday delt shot also doesn't have a lump (yet) and just a little pain.

For my first 2 glute shots (sunday and tuesday) i was stupid and ran the pin under hot water for a minute before i took it.

Either way as i side the Sunday shot has a lump and is pretty sore (not as much as it was) and i am a bit worried that i might have contaimnated the needle with the tap water! This lump doesn't mean its an abcesses RIGHT?

- Is it normal to get a lump with your first shot of prop? If so how long might it last?

- What are symptons of abscesses?

- This lump doesn't mean its an abcesses RIGHT?

Thanks boys

RR

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I've had more than one abcess bro.

Starts out as a hard lump.Redness starts to form around the lump after several days.Then swelling occurs.(that is puss building up under your skin).Trust me,I've sucked out countless CC's of pinkish puss from delts,Bi's.
    Anyway,should that occur,you either go to a doctor to get it drained,or do it yourself(I don't recomend that!I'm crazy!!)Also check for fever.I never had fever with my abcesses.I always take some penacilin I keep on hand for this type of ocassion.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I have had lumps that have lasted 3 weeks. no big deal, but ya got to be careful.
    It can be caused by many things: did not inject deep enough, to fast, dirty gear, reaction to BA in the gear. again, no big deal yet.
    use a heating pad and message the area well to help disperse the oil.
    Take some advil for the swelling.
    keep an eye on it and whatch for: hot to touch, sore to the touch, fever, itchy.......
    those are signs of infection.
    and keep your pin out of the water. you want every thing to be sterial.
    if you do get an infection go to the doctor sooner rather than later. I had one in my leg. I could hardly walk. what could have been solve by pills required sucking 3 ounces of black stinky rotten shit out of my leg and 3 different kinds of meds. so keep an eye on it, but Im sure your fine

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    No I get lumps as well sometimes. If it gets hot, hurts and swells for days than that could be an abcess but those are rare. The lump will break up with time. You're good bro.

Also,your lump could very well be just an oil pocket.Or you didn't inject far enough past the fat of your ass.

You guys are my heroes... very reassuring posts... I can sleep tonight, i saw GSXXR post a picture of an abscesses and the dudes arm was all cut open and shit... i was like And got all worried my ass would have to be cut open... My girlfriend wouldn't like that much at all nore would i!

Either way i heard you say that it could be caused by NOT INJECTING DEEP ENOUGH?!!?!?!?!?

AHHH i used a 1 inch pin in my GLUTE dude... Maybe its not deep enough? i'm like 9-10% bodyfat so its not like i have lots of fat too go thought, and i have a nice ass! (for those females who want to see pictures pm me )

So either way would you recommend a 1.5 inch pin for my sexy tight ass?

Ahhh

RR

fuk another post by someone saying i didn't inject far enoug... Maybe this is the case? 1.5 inch pins should solve the problem? Because i dont seem to have any problems in my delts with the 1 inch pins, so clearly 1 inch is good enough for my delt? and 1 inch is to small for my ass?

RR

Quote Originally Posted by Roid Rage
    fuk another post by someone saying i didn't inject far enoug... Maybe this is the case? 1.5 inch pins should solve the problem? Because i dont seem to have any problems in my delts with the 1 inch pins, so clearly 1 inch is good enough for my delt? and 1 inch is to small for my ass?

RR
    I use 1" for everywhere but the glute(1 1/2").And my BF is low as well bro.Try a 1 1/2" for your cute little ass.LOL..

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roid Rage

RR
    you want to use a 1.5 for the ass.
    there is your problem right there.
    now go heat heat and message to disperse the oil

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I use 1" for everywhere but the glute(1 1/2").And my BF is low as well bro.Try a 1 1/2" for your cute little ass.LOL..

haha will do... i just better not have to cut my cute little ass open!

Pinnacle I am flatter bud, but i said PM me for pictures of my sexy ass only if you are female... Sorry but i'll have to pass

haha

RR

OK heating my ass now...

Thread Information