devilscabanaboy19 is offline Associate Member

Bulking cycle question

Was just doin a little readin' on D-Bol and it seems it would be a better choice then deca . I was thinkin' of doin a d-bol/eq/test cycle (someday, not right now) to put on some real quality muscle mass without all the water retention. What do you guys think?

By the way I am 6'0", 180lbs, been training for about 6 yrs.

ukgear is offline New Member
    dbol eq and test ok u will put water on unless u use arimadex other options r to use test prop instead of heavy tests as u wont hold as much water

Yeah I am planning on doing an anit-e along with this to combat gyno.

bump

MindBomb is offline Member
    Prop on your first cycle? I don't think so. ED injections are a bitch if you are new to the game. The pain associated with prop is also no joke. I like what you proposed Test/Eq/Dbol . Don't worry about the water bloat, this is a bulking cycle. Do the anti-e for the possible gyno. T-2 or test cyp is always good for your first cycle. No need to worry about level of test fluctuating.

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    MB you are right. Prop on a beginners cycle is crazy. Im sure most of you have done it but i think its crazy - not only for the pain (which you can bear) but for the ED or EOD injections. Besides the risks of the anabolics there ARE risks with injections (if we havent forgotten about that) and newbies must get situated with those risks as well on their first cycle. Test/dbol /EQ is an AWESOME cycle. Dont do too much however! Many people get too excited on their first cycle. Mainly, with the right diet and training you will see awesome gains. I gained over 20 lbs on that cycle (well w/o dbol) and KEPT it all. AND I only did 250mg of test, but that was because i wanted to get used to EVERYTHING that comes along with using. I like this cycle for a newbie:
    500mg test weeks 1-10
    400mg deca or eq weeks 1-10
    35-50mg dbol ED weeks 1-4
    week 13 clomid as follows
    300mg day 1
    100mg day 2-10
    50mg day 11-21
    people will differ on their oppinions, this is mine.
    ALSO, if you are worried about sides... i would go with proviron at 25mg ED through cycle... if you have enough money, go with arimidex . But its quite expensive. Also have nolvadex on had just in case.
    And about the water retention. Lots of people HATE it... I love it. If you drink more water, and eat more food you can force that water out. JUST DRINK (water that is lots of it), EAT (clean protein sources, not shitty fast food that has no protein value), SLEEP (min 8 hours a night, GH levels will be higest as well as other important pituitary hormones), TRAIN HARD (not too hard that you hurt yourself, and take a day off during the week too). Good luck.
    One last thing, i train 2 kids who are 6 ft... they are both over 200 and have only been training for a year, when they started with me they were in the 170s, they are natural. Im just curious do you have a pic you can show? What does your training program look like? How much do you eat, sleep? Because although gear does increase cell division and repair, it also help acquire and utilize protein quickly... and without the right diet the drugs are rendered more harm then good.
    peace
    MM

Thanks for the response guys, that's a lot of good info. To answer your question Medicine Man I don't have a pic right now but I am working on it. I used to be 210lbs but have been on a cutting phase for like 3 months now. I train 5 days a week as follows:
    day1- Back (and biceps depending on how I feel)
    day2-Chest
    day3-shoulders
    day4-arms
    day5-legs
    This is subjective due to my work schedule, but it stays relatively intact. My diet looks pretty good now (keep in mind this my cutting diet) 200g of carbs, 230-250g of protein (mostly from whey, tuna, chicken and egg whites.), some fat (although I am trying to bump up my healthy fats flax, nuts, seeds, etc...) I get at least 8 hrs of sleep a night (but shoot for 9 depending on school and work). Again thanks for the info. if you have any further questions just PM me. Peace.

So what would be the better test to do on your first cycle? Ethanate or Cyp?

Thread Information