dieselrip is offline Banned

Omnadren 250 sides question

hey guys i've been on omnadren 250 125mg eod for 3 weeks now and i can seem to sleep at night. i am getting an average of 4 hours a night. but when i wake up i feel like i have been asleep for a full 8 hours. whats up with this?

bigger is offline Senior Member
    super man genetic??? beat me!

welcome back, its been awile

dieselrip is offline Banned
    lol yeah good to be back..nursing my damn knee and all..im refusing to take the pain killers the doctor gave me. by the i think i asked this question before but want to ask one more time... i just made up 2x100ml deca bottles at 400mg/ml and was wondering if the smell of the powder is supposed to be really bad..i washed my hands 3 times and the stinch is still there.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    I have heard many people say when on gear need less sleep --maybe because better recovery time

Power Viking is offline Banned
    I dunno. I`ve heard people slept more because the body builds itself faster when sleeping than when you`re awake.
    My problem is that I can`t sleep until 5 in the ****ing morning, but I still wake up a wreak 8 hours later (I`m a student and I haven`t got any classes right now so I can sleep in *YEAH!*)

Thread Information