sensaispike is offline Member

Not sure what to do

ok here is the deal. i am a college student, and i spent the last semester bulking and eating my ass off, the problem is that i did not eat clean enough, i manages to bulk up from 176-193lbs(in about 3 and 1/2 months) natural but i ended up at 15-16% (up from about 12%) bodyfat, i wanted to get up to 200 lbs before my first cycle of enan and d-bol, but i thought 15% was to high to start a cycle on, so i spent the entire summer cutting with the hopes of starting my cycle at the begining of the fall semester, the problem is this, i was able to cut down to 10% which is good but i am now down to 168lbs , i may be wrong on this but i feal that 168lbs is just to small to start a cycle on... what do you guys think, i want to get the most out of my first cycle so i want to have a low %fat, but i would also like to be bigger when i start so i end up larger..... any and all advice would be great.... oh yea by the way i am 5ft 6in and ill be 22 in like 2 minths....

thanks and L8ter
    Last edited by sensaispike; 08-25-2005 at 08:01 AM.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you should put in a little more time going the natural route before you're ready to start.

i feal you but i have been training for about 3 years....

It's your own decision but I'm almost postive that you can get a little bigger naturally before you need to take anything.
    I was about 210-215 at about 10% before I ever used anything and i'm only about 5'8" - 5'8 1/2 "

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    It's your own decision but I'm almost postive that you can get a little bigger naturally before you need to take anything.
    I was about 210-215 at about 10% before I ever used anything and i'm only about 5'8" - 5'8 1/2 "
    I can't stress how much I agree with this man.
    Wait til you hit a genetic wall.Your hormone levels are extremely high right now.Take advantage of that.Get your diet together,train and get plenty of rest.I assure you you'll grow like a weed at your age.

yea, that is kinda what i was thinking but i am haveing a hard time bulking up without adding fat, i dont want to be over 10% when i start my cycle but i would also like to be atleast 200lbs..... i am just haveing a hard time, i fealt like i was really doing something when i hit 193lbs, i looked BIG, but then again i looked a little puffy, and now that i am down so far, i just kinda feal discuraged.....

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by sensaispike
    yea, that is kinda what i was thinking but i am haveing a hard time bulking up without adding fat, i dont want to be over 10% when i start my cycle but i would also like to be atleast 200lbs..... i am just haveing a hard time, i fealt like i was really doing something when i hit 193lbs, i looked BIG, but then again i looked a little puffy, and now that i am down so far, i just kinda feal discuraged.....
    This sport is a marathon,not a sprint bro.You need to learn patience if you want to be successful at this.I'm 37.I didn't hit the juice til around 30.I had a hard time growing in my early 20's due to a high metabolism level.Took me some time to get the diet and training down.Once I did,I grew like a weed.

Quote Originally Posted by sensaispike
    If you're actually serious about putting on some mass then dont be afraid to let your bodyfat get a little higher, it can always come easily later. Sounds like you might just need to do a little fine tuning with your diet though so you're still growing without putting on excessive amounts of fat though.
    How is your diet?

right now it consits of about 5-7 meals a day, oatmeal for the first one, then tuna, then fish or chicken, than my other 3 are either chicken, steak, fish, pasta, or pizza (i know not good), and sometimes quick things like hotdogs or hot pockets (not good either), i am trying to work in white rice but i have been to lazy to cook it, as of right now i am just takeing one protine shake a day post workout (because i need to get used to diegesting them again), i know my diet needs more structure and variety but i am trying to work all that out as i go. i am sure a trip to the diet forum would help... but anyways that is what it looks like...

Thanks again and

L8ter

by the way i do cardio 5 times a week, after i lift...

Not bad, but yes it could definitly use some fine tuning. Dropping the pizza, hot dogs etc. and switching to brown rice will help to keep the bodyfat off while bulking.
    I always keep my diet clean all the time whether bulking or cutting. I allow 1 cheat day with 5 clean meals and 2 of whatever i want. Mind you it's not like i'm anal about it. If my girl wanted to go out for dinner the odd time, I wouldnt say no, I'd just make sure I got my protein in with that meal. Just dont make the junk a regular occurence in your diet.

Thread Information