harorider is offline New Member

Tren test results??

I just had my QV Test Enth and UG Lab Tren tested......
    The results on the QV were fine but the Tren came back as "nandrolone undecanoate". What do you all think of that? I am already 10 days into the cycle taking 250 Test E3D and the "Tren" 80MG ED. Should I adjust anything?
    Thanks.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    the nandrolone is deca -durabolin bro. you should look into that profile here and read up a bit. first thing you can adjust is not injectin ED...but definately read up on deca for now. and may i ask how you think you got mixed up with a bottle of deca labeled or claimed to be tren ?

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by harorider
    The results on the QV were fine but the Tren came back as "nandrolone undecanoate". What do you all think of that? I am already 10 days into the cycle taking 250 Test E3D and the "Tren" 80MG ED. Should I adjust anything?
    Thanks.
    Can you post a pic of your Tren mate, I've got some UG and wonder if it is the same thing beofre I use it. Cheers

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    the nandrolone is deca-durabolin bro. you should look into that profile here and read up a bit. first thing you can adjust is not injectin ED...but definately read up on deca for now. and may i ask how you think you got mixed up with a bottle of deca labeled or claimed to be tren?
    I'd like to hear the answer to that as well.

Since it's UG it has the UG lab label on the bottle. Very great, well established and trusted source, don't know how it happened. Is there a way the lab made a mistake because Tren is like Deca a bit? It's labled as Tren 80mg.....after a Google search I found "Dynabolin" (nandrolone undecanoate) comes in 80.5 mg strenth. And I take it that undecanoate is a faster acting ester?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    tren is nothin like deca !you have been had over mate!i would be on my source like a cat on a rat!!!

Blog Entries
    Since it's UG it has the UG lab label on the bottle. Very great, well established and trusted source, don't know how it happened. Is there a way the lab made a mistake because Tren is like Deca a bit? It's labled as Tren 80mg.....after a Google search I found "Dynabolin" (nandrolone undecanoate) comes in 80.5 mg strenth. And I take it that undecanoate is a faster acting ester?
    There is no mistaking tren for deca . period.

what strength did the test show? if it was aroudn 80mg/ml, they are a scammer label. if it was around 300mg/ml maybe labeling error (but doubt it). and no that is not fast acting deca either

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    It's actually a slightly slower acting ester

It came back as 78MG and the QV Test came back as 249MG
    This source has his own UG brand of many things. As well respected as he is, it's all hard to believe, but I guess things like this happen.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    dosent sound like much of a mix up. seems more on-purpose. can you give us an idea as to what UGL it is so we know maybe to stay away. i wouldn't minda having my gear tested, as my recent exp with a ugl wasn't that good. Dont know if i want to fork out another $100 though on top of what i already lost.

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    How or where did you get your gear tested and how much? Also, since these items are illegal, did the testing lab say they are supposed to call the authorities or what?

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    well i know in the lab forum, there is a link under recipes i think that mentions gear testing. Cant link it, at work and they disable my copy.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i would def be asking my source about that one just to see wot he says.

Blog Entries
    Reguardless this source is NOT credible. Either his goal was to cut costs and rip you off or he is a complete rookie. if you cannot tell the difference b/w tren and deca raw materials you should not be running a lab.

If you really believe this source is credible...email me your test, and who it is and i am sure i can have him send you new gear

I just send him an email. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt as he's always been honest as Abe with me. He could of easily ripped me off for 2 grand at a time over the years, so I don't believe he's done it intentionly.
    I think he sub-contracts out his UG gear so it could be a problem with them.
    We'll see what he has to say in his reponse.

Blog Entries
    keep us posted karorider

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks.

Another good reason boys and girls to make your own from pellets!!!!!!!! You KNOW what you are getting and YOU made it.

Thread Information