Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore

Question Drug Tests UGH!!!

ight i was all looking forward to makin a nice little stack for myself and then i had to go and screw up.. so now im on probation for a year. with drugs tests once a month so no juice!!!! but i still want to take something to get some gains, i have seen all those "steroid alternatives " from Impact Nutrition that they advertise on this site.... anybody use them or know anyone who has taken any products from them, would it be worth it to just grab a stack from them and hope that since they say they are legal that they wont show up on my drug tests and hope that i still get some gains of course not as much as from gear....or wait a year and get some real shit????

urbanbody is offline Member
    are u kidding me bro. do your cycle they do not test for AAS only rec drugs. and don't waste your money on the wanna be AAS it just isn't the same.

you sure they dont?? cuz i had my friend (who doesnt work out) ask his probation officer so that i didnt have to ask mine and give her a heads up, and his PO said yes but they were propbably just makin it easy on themselves. im on county probabtion i dont really feel like failing that shit and goin back to lock up for another 6 months. anyone else know if they test or not??

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw
    you sure they dont?? cuz i had my friend (who doesnt work out) ask his probation officer so that i didnt have to ask mine and give her a heads up, and his PO said yes but they were propbably just makin it easy on themselves. im on county probabtion i dont really feel like failing that shit and goin back to lock up for another 6 months. anyone else know if they test or not??
    if you were popped for gear then yes but i seriously doubt it otherwise...unless ofcourse your po thinks your getting huge and has a woody to nail you

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    unless ofcourse your po thinks your getting huge and has a woody to nail you
    LOL!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    if you got on probation for roids..then yes they will test for roids.
    If its for weed or sumthing...they wont test for roids..too expensive if they dont have a reason to look for them

urbanbody is offline Member
    No county will test for steroids its way expensive , h=ll the PO has no clue I dated a girl that was one they couldn't afford to test for that. but you do what you feel is best for You. jmo

yea i got popped for some narcotics but nowhere along the lines of juice so i guess they shouldnt test for it.. Guess ill cross my fingers when i start shootin. lol
    thanks everyone

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member
    I got busted for juice and had probation for a year. My po was a friend of the family and she said that they wont test for juice even if thats what you got busted for. Could be different in other states though

Thread Information