AG5678 is offline Member

Freaking Out!!! I Need Help

Ok if i have to order my stuff from AR (i will tonight ASAP).

I don't have a camera so i will describe this as best as i can.

I looked in the mirror tonight i saw:

1.) My left nipple was very hard and my right nipple was not it was very soft.

2.) My left nipple looks smaller than my right nipple. (It Doesn't look right at all)

3.) My nipples are NOT sensative at all when i touch them.

4.) There is a curve that starts when it gets close to both of my nipples. (I don't know if that is considered a lump or not?)

This is where i am at with my cycle. I am in week 7 and doing a 10 week cycle of Test and used Dbol to kickstart week 1-4.

I am doing HCG and should be getting my HCG the beginning of week 9.

Are these sign of gyno? What should i do? Plz help

AG5678

AG5678 is offline Member
    My Cycle is
    Test E 500mg wk 1-10
    Dbol 40mg ED wk1-4
    Nolva 10mg
    PCT

AG5678

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    u mightve just been nipping on one nipple, happens to me sometimes, i have a friend who recently developed gyno after a dbol ONLY cycle with no pct, said his nipples are hard and it hurts really bad, like it hurts for him to put his shirt on

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    u mightve just been nipping on one nipple, happens to me sometimes, i have a friend who recently developed gyno after a dbol ONLY cycle with no pct, said his nipples are hard and it hurts really bad, like it hurts for him to put his shirt on
    What the FUK Should i do?

AG5678

proph is offline New Member

could be gyno

This sounds like it could be gyno, or possibly swollen glands under the nipple..If you are doing heavy bench press watch that the barbell does not come down fast and hit your nipple area..there are glands that can irritated..Also as glands filter forieign substances they can be enlarged..also I understand you dont have hcg yet but it is coming??take it from me always start a cycle with ALL supplies on hand, you never know what will happen or when you'll need them..Id see a doc sooon... good luck

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by proph
    This sounds like it could be gyno, or possibly swollen glands under the nipple..If you are doing heavy bench press watch that the barbell does not come down fast and hit your nipple area..there are glands that can irritated..Also as glands filter forieign substances they can be enlarged..also I understand you dont have hcg yet but it is coming??take it from me always start a cycle with ALL supplies on hand, you never know what will happen or when you'll need them..Id see a doc sooon... good luck
    Fuk are you serious?

I def think i am getting gyno just looked in the mirror again and saw my left nipple is VERY HARD and SMALL and my right is very SOFT and BIG?

LETRO or ARIMIDEX ? Common fellas i'll do anythin to get this shit away.

AG5678

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    its vary possible to get gyno in just one nip. you say its not sore, It might not be gyno. you can make a better judgement over us. i would have to see it.

If you feel it is Gyno then up your dosage of Nolvadex to 40 mg ED until it goes away. if it was for sure gyno id say 60mg ed but your case is not extreme.

Deffinatly order some Anti e's A-dex/Femara and use that to lower your Estrogen levels a bit. I would never use d-bol without Anti e's.

~dv~
    Last edited by dirtyvegas; 08-24-2005 at 08:38 PM.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    its vary possible to get gyno in just one nip. you say its not sore, It might not be gyno. you can make a better judgement over us. i would have to see it.

If you feel it is Gyno then up your dosage of Nolvadex to 40 mg ED until it goes away. if it was for sure gyno id say 60mg ed but your case is not extreme.

Deffinatly order some Anti e's A-dex/Femara and use that to lower your Estrogen levels a bit. I would never use d-bol without Anti e's.

~dv~
    Thanks bro! Ok so i am going to order some A-Dex (Liquidex) what dose should i start it at when it comes in?

On the Nolva i will start 40mg ED tomorrow....

Would LETRO help better i heard Letro was better than A-Dex....

AG5678

AG5678 is offline Member
    BUMP For LETRO?

AG5678

Yeah letro is better then a-dex for lowering estrogen levels but its vary strong and more harsh then a-dex. far more potent. In your case I think a-dex will be more then enough.

Ide say a dosage of .5mg ed for the rest of your cycle. It will decrease your estrogen by 50%, when it starts to get better lower the dosage of Nolvad back down to 20mg ED for the rest of the cycle.

Good luck bro and keep us posted

~dv~

Roid Rage is offline Member
    AG5678 I need to ask... how often were you shooting? Once a week?

Because i heard chances of getting gyno with 1-2 shots of high MG a week like 500mg are a lot higher than for say...

Monday: 100mg
    Tuesday: 100mg
    Wednesday: 100mg
    Thursday: 100mg
    Friday: 100mg

What i'm saying is i heard there is a lot higher chance of getting gyno with less injections (due to the test spike in the body) oppose too keep your test levels steady/level over a peroid of time.

RR

BEST of luck...

Quote Originally Posted by Roid Rage
    AG5678 I need to ask... how often were you shooting? Once a week?

Because i heard chances of getting gyno with 1-2 shots of high MG a week like 500mg are a lot higher than for say...

Monday: 100mg
    Tuesday: 100mg
    Wednesday: 100mg
    Thursday: 100mg
    Friday: 100mg

What i'm saying is i heard there is a lot higher chance of getting gyno with less injections (due to the test spike in the body) oppose too keep your test levels steady/level over a peroid of time.

RR

BEST of luck...
    I dont know about that but i would like to hear some vet advice on that one.

AG5678, whats up bro how you doin now? did it get better.?

~dv~

Thread Information