THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member

Tren/Fina Disolving Method

There are many variations for disolving fina for Tren and I wanted to get an idea on what people are doing. I ruined my first batch I made with the "magic solution" provided by AR so I used Harvey's method of 1ml of BA for 1000mg of fina. So, I used 4ml of BA for a 4G mix. I am asking this question because my ED shots are killing me. They hurt so bad I can't stand it and I couldn't even do shoulders last night do to the pain. I am thinking it may be the amount of BA used that burns and not the Tren. If so, I need to know so I can plan to make another mix. Also, someone suggested to mix the syringe with seaseme seed oil prior to injecting to stop the pain; is this true? Thanks,

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    There are many variations for disolving fina for Tren and I wanted to get an idea on what people are doing. I ruined my first batch I made with the "magic solution" provided by AR so I used Harvey's method of 1ml of BA for 1000mg of fina. So, I used 4ml of BA for a 4G mix. I am asking this question because my ED shots are killing me. They hurt so bad I can't stand it and I couldn't even do shoulders last night do to the pain. I am thinking it may be the amount of BA used that burns and not the Tren. If so, I need to know so I can plan to make another mix. Also, someone suggested to mix the syringe with seaseme seed oil prior to injecting to stop the pain; is this true? Thanks,
    I use 3% BA/10% BB.Similar to a standard prop recipe.

I think you used way to much BA in the mix bro.

RoidGut is offline Member
    it must be the BA that is killing you cuz I am using tren now and it is completely painless...I sometimes forget where I injected the next day!!

How did you ruin your first batch if you don't mind me asking. I am going to be doing my own batch very soon and want to know what pitfalls await me.

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    it must be the BA that is killing you cuz I am using tren now and it is completely painless...I sometimes forget where I injected the next day!!

How did you ruin your first batch if you don't mind me asking. I am going to be doing my own batch very soon and want to know what pitfalls await me.
    How much BA did you use and did you do the wet process or the crystal method? I ruined my first batch by accidently adding BW instead of BA in my mix. Everything turned into sludge. I posted a picture of it somewhere.

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    How much BA did you use and did you do the wet process or the crystal method? I ruined my first batch by accidently adding BW instead of BA in my mix. Everything turned into sludge. I posted a picture of it somewhere.
    Oh sorry bro...I didn't mean I made my own tren yet. I bought mine from a UGL....I am going to make my own tren from here on out tho. I will be using the wet method first time out just because it is easier for a first time try.

The method I will follow is in here: http://www.basskilleronline.com/

When I get more comfortable with the whole homebrew idea, I will switch over to Baron's crystal method that he posted not too long ago.

Good luck on your next batch....It would have made me cry to lose my batch....

Thread Information