Spyder is offline Member

Strange heart beats?

For almost the last week of working out i've been getting these strange heart beats after i do my weighted dips, and it's weird because it only happens for my weighted dips. Ussualy after each set is finished, my heart rate would go up which is normal but then i feel one or two heart beats which feel very strange and leave me feeling a tiny bit light headed for a few seconds or so, i would just sit down and everything goes back to normal, then i get up for my second set of dips and after im done same thing happens, what's going on?

PS. i'm in 7th week of my dbol /test e cycle, finished with the dbol last week.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    If it continues I would go see a doctor

Spyder is offline Member
    Yeah thats what i was planning on, but i am 100percent confident that he will tell me to "get off the gear and get more sleep, now don't let the door hit you on the way out".

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    those are palpitations...which is your heart adjusting itself. From what I've been told, there's really no need to see a doctor unless you start to experience pain or loss of feeling. I've been having them for a couple of years now.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    those are palpitations...which is your heart adjusting itself. From what I've been told, there's really no need to see a doctor unless you start to experience pain or loss of feeling. I've been having them for a couple of years now.
    Yeap, the descriptions in that article match the exact same thing im feeling. They only happen when i am putting my body through intense weight training. I will go get myself checked at a doc after my cycle anyway just to be sure. I feel alot more confident now though, thanks.

taylor26 is offline Member
    when your heart adjusts so quickly it can be really hard on it. You are smart about seeing a doctor what do you have to lose? keep us updated

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    During your next physical, ask your doctor to do an EKG on you. It's painless and only takes about 20 minutes. It'll detect most heart rhythm problems including ones that you can't normally feel. Better safe than sorry.

tommy39 is offline Junior Member
    well mine never beat funny at the docs so i wore a holter monitor for 24hrs. I found out i have mitral valve prolapse which can cause palpitations. Im on a beta blocker now called Lopressor and its made a huge difference. I too still get off beats at the gym sometimes. But the meds really helped.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy39
    well mine never beat funny at the docs so i wore a holter monitor for 24hrs. I found out i have mitral valve prolapse which can cause palpitations. Im on a beta blocker now called Lopressor and its made a huge difference. I too still get off beats at the gym sometimes. But the meds really helped.
    hhmm, I need to check into that. I always assume mine are from caffeine and such

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    if i was u i would go see a doc palpitations or arrhythmias can be serious and fatal in some cases. every time a star athlete drops dead for no reason it was related to one of these ailments. (remember flo jo and hank gathers) if there is more to ur palpitations it may be to late to check it out after ur cycle because u dropped dead in the gym. just dont tell the doc ur on cycle and let them rule out everything then u can tell urself its probably related to the gear. its better to be safe than sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    if i was u i would go see a doc palpitations or arrhythmias can be serious and fatal in some cases. every time a star athlete drops dead for no reason it was related to one of these ailments. (remember flo jo and hank gathers) if there is more to ur palpitations it may be to late to check it out after ur cycle because u dropped dead in the gym. just dont tell the doc ur on cycle and let them rule out everything then u can tell urself its probably related to the gear. its better to be safe than sorry!
    this is true...

Thread Information