cannibal is offline Junior Member

Test Prop / Test Cyp Combination Question?

Hey guys, let me pick your brains on exactly the best way to run this. Doing a test only cycle for 10 weeks.

Im will be running the Test Cyp at 400mg/wk taking 2-200mg shots per week.

I am wanting to use Test Prop to kick start the cycle in the beginning but unsure the best / most effective manner for running the Prop. The Prop is 100mg/ml and I have a 10ml vial.

I was thinking of running the Prop at 250mg/wk for weeks 1-4 as in addition to that I will also be taking in the 400mg/Cyp per week also.

Your thoughts and suggestions on how I should incorporate the Test Prop into the cycle? Which weeks would you use it and at what dosage? Any thoughts on front loading the Cyp...I have enough Cyp for an extra 400mg shot at the beginning if I want to front load it, but I thought I heard its not really beneficial to front load the long acting esters???

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    10's not enough, but use the 10ml's eod 100mg, I would recommend the first 4 weeks, with 2 weeks after last shot, start PCT 3 days later

JohnnyB

Ahhh, cmon guys there are 300 members on the board currently let me hear your thoughts (Baron, Johnny B, Hooker, Mbaraso, Justinsane,) Help a brotha out now.

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    10's not enough, but use the 10ml's eod 100mg, I would recommend the first 4 weeks, with 2 weeks after last shot, start PCT 3 days later

JohnnyB
    Thanks JohnnyB
    I actually have access to 20ml of the Prop, but I only wanted to use 10ml and save the other 10ml for a later cycle.

Im just wondering if the 10ml of Prop taken as you suggested 100mg/eod which would then last 20 days, would be enough of a kickstart at the beginning with the Cyp taking over shortly there after of course? I know they Cyp will give me gains coming along in weeks 5-6, I was just hoping the introduction of the Prop at the beginning would give me more noticeable gains up front while waiting for the Cyp to kick in and begin its thing?

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    i would think running the prop 4 wks would be the best bet. prop is generally cheap enough, so why not go for it. test cyp dosent start kicking in for most around 4-5wks. so if you ran four wks of prop, then the cyp should be just starting to kick in, and then you can go straight ahead with the cyp from there out. Also, why not run the cyp 12wks? How much cyp do you have?

Thread Information