Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    elvis12 is offline New Member

Why are all here hung up on steroids and suppress everything else? My thread closed..

Hi!
    I wrote a thread about "drinking sperm" and it was closed. I respect people's opinions about taking steroids . Why do you not respect other's opinions about searching for ways to pump oneself up "naturally". You know, not everyone has great health so that steroid use goes unnoticed. I for instance have a pretty bad health an genetics, especially concerning my liver. I am quite convinced that I can't take steroids. But I have a true sportsman spirit and I am willing to do whatever it takes to achieve the result! If it means drinking sperm, I will do it in a heartbeat! I mean, if someone disagrees with me or thinks that it is sillly, gayish or whatever, do not come and view this thread. Simply ignore it. Let people who have the knowledge and the experience to share it with me! I mean why close the thread!?!? It's not like it takes more place on the forum if it is longer. I think it is really sad that you have this one-sided attitude and are unwilling to accept anything else but what yoy have done. I hope that there are some people on this forum that can understand my situation and that have similar "competitive" spirit and that will share with me their experiences regarding sperm drinking...

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    That is the most disgusting thing I have probably ever heard. Are you messed up in the head?

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    ....are you serious dude?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Hahahahahaahahaahahahaha......I've been telling my gf this for years but she just won't believe it.... I think Ross will join you?

Yeah, it's confirmed. Ross did a sperm drinking cycle. Look at him, he's a fitness model.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydub
    ....are you serious dude?
    Does drinking sperm enhance muscle growth?
    Yes, I am dead-serious and merely desired to get some good, scientific advice!
    I mean 90% of the answers I got were jokes and other offensive comments. I do not understand. Haven't any of you read anything except steroid cycles? I am at least very interested top enhance my muscle mass in a more or less natural way and searching for new methods, because obviously Twinlab will not give any great gains!

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    I wish I could respond to this, but I can't stop laughing. . .

I'm not trying to be offensive here bro, but that just ain't right man. I mean do what you wanna do, but people come here to talk and get info on using roids, not downing some cum.

ozwingchun is offline New Member
    just go to any gay bar and i think you can meet your daily needs
    oh and i think you wont have any trouble frontloading either

rofl

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Just Not the done thing, now go to your room.
    And how the hell can it help you build muscle?
    Post some scientific evidents, but if it’s so true why the hell aren’t all women and gays built like brick sh-- houses?
    Last edited by oldandgrim; 08-28-2005 at 12:44 PM.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    dumazz

STEELECOWBOYS is offline New Member
    We shouldn't even respond and give this dumb sonof abitch the satisfaction

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont see any way in which this could aid in muscle. It doesn;t contain many calories at all, and doesn;t contain test .... test is just reposnible for it being sperm. And besides all this even if it was packed with test it would do nothing for you because it would be destroyed by the acids in your stomach. so basically if you wanna drink your own man juice then go for it but i think the majority of us will agree that that is disgusting.
    magic

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    i dont see any way in which this could aid in muscle. It doesn;t contain many calories at all, and doesn;t contain test like many people think.... test is just reposnible for it being sperm. And besides all this even if it was packed with test it would do nothing for you because it would be destroyed by the acids in your stomach. so basically if you wanna drink your own man juice then go for it but i think the majority of us will agree that that is disgusting.
    magic
    I doubt he's trying to drink his own bro...I think there's a deeper issue here.

Testo^ is offline Associate Member
    HEHEHEH, This is so funny, i cant stop laughing HHEAHEAHEA GoGo Drink some sperm and get HUGE!

Quote Originally Posted by jaydub
    I doubt he's trying to drink his own bro...I think there's a deeper issue here.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    dude that is ignorant just plain ignorant drink sperm ya may as well smoke cat shit
    ya dumb bastard

i dont see any way in which this could aid in muscle. It doesn;t contain many calories at all, and doesn;t contain test .... test is just reposnible for it being sperm. And besides all this even if it was packed with test it would do nothing for you because it would be destroyed by the acids in your stomach. so basically if you wanna drink your own man juice then go for it but i think the majority of us will agree that that is disgusting.
    magic
    Thank you bro! This is actually the kind of discussion/comment/answer that I was looking for. I know that sperm does not contain test, but from what I have heard it contains TGF (transfer growth factor), insuline like factor, something similar to IFG-1. I have found an article on the net about this, but I can't find it again now. But the article seemed very serios, written by 3-4 doctors. That is why am wondering...

Zapp is offline Banned
    Guys don't waste your time responding to this idiot. I take this site serious for important information and giving it. He is obviously taking this forum as a joke and it's pissing me off. Ignore this asshole!

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elvis12
    Thank you bro! This is actually the kind of discussion/comment/answer that I was looking for. I know that sperm does not contain test, but from what I have heard it contains TGF (transfer growth factor), insuline like factor, something similar to IFG-1. I have found an article on the net about this, but I can't find it again now. But the article seemed very serios, written by 3-4 doctors. That is why am wondering...
    Find it. Post it. And then you might get a little more positive feedback on this, once we have something solid as evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Guys don't waste your time responding to this idiot. I take this site serious for important information and giving it. He is obviously taking this forum as a joke and it's pissing me off. Ignore this asshole!
    I'm with ya bro, thats the point I was making earlier in the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Liftgod84
    Find it. Post it. And then you might get a little more positive feedback on this, once we have something solid as evidence.
    Allright, I will search for it now. I will post some links within an hour hopefully!

Darkness is offline Member
    Let people who have the knowledge and the experience to share it with me![...]and that will share with me their experiences regarding sperm drinking...
    I dont think you'll find that kind of experience on this forum, the brothas over here arent too enthused about drinking man juices!
    I mean 90% of the answers I got were jokes and other offensive comments. I do not understand.
    Well guess why, this aint the circus.

honestly though whatever is in it would be in minmal amounts and would be destroyed by the acids in the stomach, so they would be rendered useless.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    wot a good idead!! alot cheaper than buying gear, but i think that u would have to drink alot, and also other people's sperm would be better for u as your body is used to its own

diezell is offline Senior Member
    delete the "me" on the sign and put "him"

Allright, here is about TGF:

1_________________________________________________ _
    What causes the aberration in LSN decorin transcription is currently under investigation. Increases in the amount of transforming growth factor beta-1 and -2 (TGF-beta) have been shown to upregulate the biosynthetic rate of the decorin core protein and to increase the molecular mass of the glycosaminoglycan chain attached to the core protein (Bassols and Massagué, 1988). It is possible that the LSN defect results from an alteration in a signal transduction involving TGF-beta. In skeletal muscle, TGF-beta is a potent inhibitor of myoblast differentiation and proliferation.

The alteration in decorin has significant biological implications in terms of muscle growth, function, and muscle meat quality. Decorin is a regulator of collagen fibrillogenesis. We have already shown a significant elevation in collagen crosslinking (Velleman et al., 1996). The increase in collagen crosslinking will decrease muscle elasticity in response to contraction. In terms of muscle meat quality, the increase in collagen crosslinking will toughen the meat, making it less desirable. The results described above demonstrate that appropriate levels of extracellular matrix molecules may be required for normal skeletal muscle development, structure, and function.
    http://ohioline.osu.edu/sc156/sc156_33.html

2_________________________________________________ ____________________

66. TGF-B1 EXPRESSION IS UP-REGULATED IN HUMAN AORTIC SMOOTH MUSCLE CELLS (VSMC) AND HUMAN VASCULAR ENDOTHELIAL CELLS (HUVEC) EXPOSED TO NICOTINE IN VITRO; Kumar, M. A. M., Chae, J., Gordon, A., Careaga, E., Gordon, C. R., Strande, L. F., Eydelman, R., Hewitt, C. W., Alexander, J.; Cooper Health System, UMDNJ-RWJMS, Camden, NJ.
    Learning Objective: Pleotrophic cytokine TGF-b1 increases in vascular smooth muscle cells and vascular endothelial cells after short-term exposure to free based nicotine, in vitro.

Keywords: TGF-b1, aortic smooth muscle cells, vascular endothelial cells, atherosclerosis, nicotine

Objective: Nicotine is associated with the development of atherosclerosis. The associated cellular mechanisms are not completely understood, but proliferation of vascular smooth muscle cells (VSMC) and vascular endothelial cells (VEC) are clearly integral to the progression of disease. The transforming growth factor b (TGF-b1) regulates growth and proliferation of cells, but ironically may also function in cell growth suppression. We hypothesized that exposure of VSMC and human umbilical VEC (HUVEC) to free-base nicotine (FBN) in vitro, would cause up regulation of TGF-b1.

Methods: VSMC and HUVEC grown in vitro were exposed to 10-7 M FBN for 3, and 24 hours. Control cells were exposed to growth media without FBN. Expression of TGF-b1 was determined by immunocytochemistry and an intensity stain index was measured quantitatively using digital image analysis.

Results: In VSMC, a significant increase in TGF-b1 expression was observed after 3 hours exposure to FBN when compared to control (110.15 ± 15.5 vs. 62.3 ± 15.8, p= .03); this increase disappeared at 24 hours. In HUVEC an increase in TGF-b1 expression was observed after 3 hours and was significant in the 24 hour group when compared to control (142.3 ± 26.3 vs. 66.3

± 10.8, p= .02).

Conclusion: Limited exposure (3 and 24 hours) to an inflammatory stimulus (nicotine) caused an increase of TGF-b1. TGF-b1 may be acting in a pro-survival manner since the increased expression correlates well with an increase in BCl-2 and Hsp70, two pro-survival proteins, seen after exposure of endothelial cells to FBN (data previously reported by this laboratory). Further research is needed to determine if chronic exposure to FBN causes an increased expression of TGF-b1, which could sustain an inflammatory response that would promote atherosclerosis.

More to come......

TGF-beta 1 potentiates growth factor-stimulated proliferation of vascular smooth muscle cells in genetic hypertension
    J. Saltis, A. Agrotis and A. Bobik
    Baker Medical Research Institute, Alfred Hospital, Prahran, Victoria, Australia.

We have examined the interactions between transforming growth factor-beta 1 (TGF-beta 1) and epidermal growth factor (EGF), basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF), or platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF) isoforms PDGF-AB and PDGF-BB on the proliferation of vascular smooth muscle cells isolated from the spontaneously hypertensive rat. TGF-beta 1 alone stimulated [3H]thymidine incorporation approximately twofold without a corresponding increase in cell number. In combination, TGF-beta 1 action was synergistic in further stimulating both DNA synthesis and cell proliferation 100-300% above the responses elicited by each growth factor. To gain further insight into the mechanism responsible for this potentiation, we examined the interaction between TGF-beta 1 and EGF. The synergistic interaction between TGF-beta 1 and EGF on DNA synthesis was independent of initial cell density. This effect of TGF-beta 1 was initiated early in the G1 phase of the cell cycle and did not appear to be mediated through the mobilization of Ca2+ or alterations in c-jun mRNA expression. However, in the presence of both TGF-beta 1 and EGF, there was a sustained elevation of c-myc mRNA levels over a 24-h period. These results suggest that TGF-beta 1 may interact with other growth factors in vivo to enhance their proliferative action on vascular smooth muscle of spontaneously hypertensive rats via mechanisms dependent on c-myc mRNA expression.

TGFb1 (Transforming Growth Factor-1)

A General Introduction TGFb1 acts primarily as an on/off switch for cell multiplication and differentiation. TGFb1 regulates the receptors for IGF1 and PDGFBB. Individual cells behave differently in terms of cell division based on the cell type, the other proteins present and the concentration of TGFb1. Some cells up-regulate and some down-regulate DNA synthesis and/or cell division in the presence of TGF b1. Its effect on the cell depends on the status of the cell. TGFb1 helps epithelial cells (cells lining inner and outer surfaces) to specialize. When the cell is relatively unspecialized, like in tumor growth, the cell may experience an inhibitory effect, whereas if the cell is carrying out a specific role, this growth factor enhances cell activity. During inflammatory processes, TGF b1 orchestrates the healing process. Cell proliferation activated by other growth factors or biologic effects of hormones is mediated by TGFb1. TGFb1 plays an important role in the cell division and differentiation in the areas of bone development and repair, cartilage growth and repair, blood cell development, fat cell development, and muscle cell specialization. It also is necessary for skin cell formation, and immune Tlymphocyte cell division. Thus tissue repair, immune function and regulation of inflammatory conditions all require TGF b1.

Homeopathic TGF b1 Also important in the wound healing processes, homeopathic TGF b1 assists in the relief of minor skin irritations and inflammation. Homeopathic TGFb1's anti-inflammatory properties work not only in the muscles and soft tissue, but also in the nervous system for relief of anxiety and the respiratory system for allergy relief. Similar to its function in the body, homeopathic TGFb1 may work in conjunction with homeopathic IGF1and homeopathic PDGFBB to maintain optimal cellular activity. Anecdotal evidence has shown the combination of homeopathic TGFb1, and homeopathic IGF1 to help alleviate fatigue.

I mean, now you see that I am not just joking!
    It seems like this stuff really works and has great effects on muscle growth....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    dont care how much info you put up about this it is still SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why dont you just try it out,not gay bashin here but how many huge queers do you see walkin around!!!n the ones you do see are doin roids as well as doin the deepthroat thing!!!
    sorry mate but you aint right in the head!

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    yeah ur right look at my earlier post!!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I closed the other thread as it sincererly comes across as a joke. We get people here all the time playing gags on the board. Some people are bored and get kicks out of playing the fools.

Whether or not you are joking...consider what you're asking and the type of responses you're going to get. If this thread gets out of hand with flaming...it will be closed. Another MOD may find it obscene and delete though.

Just an FYI that this is not a steroid discussion thread. This thread is borderline already.

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Well i am going to have to take up yoga, before i can do this cycle and if i do my back in, can i sue?

slooby is offline Associate Member
    your a douche bag

Kato is offline Member
    Hi!
    I wrote a thread about "drinking sperm" and it was closed. I respect people's opinions about taking steroids. Why do you not respect other's opinions about searching for ways to pump oneself up "naturally". You know, not everyone has great health so that steroid use goes unnoticed. I for instance have a pretty bad health an genetics, especially concerning my liver. I am quite convinced that I can't take steroids. But I have a true sportsman spirit and I am willing to do whatever it takes to achieve the result! If it means drinking sperm, I will do it in a heartbeat! I mean, if someone disagrees with me or thinks that it is sillly, gayish or whatever, do not come and view this thread. Simply ignore it. Let people who have the knowledge and the experience to share it with me! I mean why close the thread!?!? It's not like it takes more place on the forum if it is longer. I think it is really sad that you have this one-sided attitude and are unwilling to accept anything else but what yoy have done. I hope that there are some people on this forum that can understand my situation and that have similar "competitive" spirit and that will share with me their experiences regarding sperm drinking...

is that you vette?

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    this is the dumbest thing i have ever heard

is it april fools day again already?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato
    is that you vette?
    BWAH HAHAHAHA!!!!

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato
    is that you vette?