Georgie is offline Member

Stanazolic 100 (Denkall) tastes and looks funny (fake?)

Just picked up a 10ml 100mg bottle of winstrol by denkall. Lot # STC005 Exp date Apr 2010. The packaging and holograms look flawless. Everything looks like it is supposed to. The steroid and water seperate like they are supposed to after a few hours. But it does not taste right. I always like to taste my winstrol before I inject. You know how winstrol has that chalky taste, well this stuff does not taste normal. The source I got it from is very reputable and I never had any problems with fake gear from him. I talked to him about it about he said he has not had any complaints and people have been using it with great success. So I did inject. Now winstrol always locks me up, but I have no pain whatsoever from the injection. I was also pretty surprised to see this stuff fit through a 25g needle, with ease. Although, I have never used Denkall before. Does anyone have any experience with this brand? I have used many many different brands of winstrol and they have always tasted the same. I am suspicious this stuff tastes different. It tastes like medicine. I also squirted some onto my fingers. It does not feel right, it feels oily, and when it dries it does not leave a white residue. And one last possible thing that I see that may be wrong is the color. Winstrol is usually a very milky white. This stuff is like a clearish white. Any ideas/comments?
    Last edited by Georgie; 08-26-2005 at 02:14 AM.

juiceball44 is offline Associate Member
    hey i got some of the same batch, seems good to me

Here are some pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stanazolic 100 (Denkall) tastes funny-cimg0416.jpg   Stanazolic 100 (Denkall) tastes funny-cimg0419.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by juiceball44
    hey i got some of the same batch, seems good to me

Did you taste it? How does it taste? Also is yours a real milky white? Winstrol is usually a very milky white. This is like a clearish white.

bump

juiceball44 is offline Associate Member
    mine is pretty milky white. yes i drank some but its the 1st time so i cant comment on the taste. did you happen to get yours from someone in FL?

Quote Originally Posted by juiceball44
    mine is pretty milky white. yes i drank some but its the 1st time so i cant comment on the taste. did you happen to get yours from someone in FL?
    Yeah, mine is not milky white at all. And no it did not come from florida.

bump

Thread Information