D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

anther adderall question,plz respond

well this is my 2nd time taking adderall,took one this morning at 8am(TUESDAY) and still feel the effects now at 10ish,awake and whatnot ,cant sleep, just wondering is it safe to drink coffee or take a stacker 2 on wednesday say in the morning?

sae1859 is offline New Member
    how much adderrall are you taking?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Everyones body metabolizes drugs differently, for instance with caffeine some guys at work drink coffee at 3am and can still go to sleep when they want.

sae1859 is offline New Member
    yeah that's pretty much what i was going to tell you about stimulants like that. I am prescribed adderrall, i don't really take it now because it completely wrecks your appetite. But you develop some sort of a tolerance to it as well since its an amphetamine. You kinda should just listen to your body, if you haven't eaten much, and you feel a little dizzy, obviously you shouldn't pop in a bunch of stacker pills or drink a triple expresso shot without food or sleep. IT depends on your size, your activities. But these obviously aren't medical professional opinions. IF you feel fine, then it should be okay to put more in your body. I never had a problem with doing what you're asking about, but i drank plenty of water. AS long as you don't put your heart under too much strain, everything should be golden.

Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member
    wonder what that could be

kamelion is offline New Member
    Why are you taking this medication? I would not reccomend taking adderal with other stimulants. Remember adderal is a three part amphetimine. Decrease in appetite, anxiety, and sleep disorders are common. However, if you are using the drug to treat add it is co mmon to adapt to adderall overtime. Adderall is becoming the fastest abused drug for college students because of the amphetimune effect, which can be nice. Good luck

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    one of the best ways to determine if you don't have ADHD is if adderall makes you jitery, if you have ADHD adderall calms you down.

John88Test is offline Member
    Last edited by John88Test; 02-01-2007 at 08:35 PM.

Thread Information