Thread: this cycle...

tiger909 is offline Senior Member

pre ramadan cycle...

i have six weeks before ramadan where ill be fasting for an entire month, so i dont have time for test, but i was wondering what about 20mg var and 6g creatine ethyl ester(which supposedly disposes of bloat), i just need to know the effectiveness of this 5 week cycle. i am 5-8 190lb 11%bf just need some lean strength gains before my bulking cycle thanx in advance
    Last edited by tiger909; 08-25-2005 at 06:37 PM.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    why would even take anything and right after the cycle u gonna have to fast and lose the gains (if any) and some of the original size?!! that's just not smart.

not really lookin for mass here just strength and almost every year ive been able to maintain during ramadan, and sometimes even gain. what do you think of the stack though. is it effective for decent strenghth gains

big_C is offline Member
    Fast?? Bad!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The 20mg of Var will be a waste with no other AAS to run with it. Why don't you wait until after Ramadan to start a cycle?

ive hit a plateau and would feel a lot better if i could go into my bulking cylce w/o still being in a slump. i just need the strength at this point. i have shot put and discus coming up in fall and i need to guarantee that i do not suffer drastic losses due to ramadan.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    ive hit a plateau and would feel a lot better if i could go into my bulking cylce w/o still being in a slump. i just need the strength at this point. i have shot put and discus coming up in fall and i need to guarantee that i do not suffer drastic losses due to ramadan.
    That cycle will not give you much at all. IMO it would be a waste of time and money.

chest6 is offline Banned
    while cycle, then fast?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I wouldn't hit the weights while fasting, I realize you can eat after sunset, but I still wouldn't do it. Do some test, a low dose to maintain your muscle. I'd wake up at least twice each night to get some protein in.

But isn't the whole point of ramadan, to not be self reliant? It just seem self defeating, to be doing something for religious reasons, but wanting to build up self at the same time. Be true to yourself, ask the eamon(sp) and see what he says and if you won't talk to him about it, you need to rethink why you're following a religious act, but not willing to talk to your leader. Could it be, that it is against what your religion teaches.

I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, but we need to be real with yourselves. If we're going to follow a religion, we should give it our all, follow the ceremony, then plan a mass cycle or what ever. But don't take away from what you believe, for some muscle

JohnnyB

the purpose of ramadan is to fast not from just food, but from sex, smoking, and all around be holy ie no sinning all in an effort to be A] thankful to god for all his blessings and B] self sacrifice in an attempt to become closer to god. however regardless of the month, muslims still have lives to lead. employees must work, students must study, and athletes must train. On the contrary, we are encouraged to lead normal lives during ramadan in hopes that we can keep this level of piety year round. therefore, there is nothing wrong with planning my athletic progress in regards to ramadan. and i would not talk to my imam about this topic, for the same reason you would not tell your teacher or boss. it is socially looked down upon.

thank you, peace be upon us all

bump

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    man am muslim 2 & i do gears while ramadan why u dont

Steroider is offline Associate Member
    u may switch your day , sleep in the morning to the afternoon as much as u can and live your day at night, this is the best answer iv could get, i asked the same question here u may do search for the thread , actually im gonna do a lean cycle in ramadan wish me luck bro ..

Thread Information