Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Dianabol not working

Tystick is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Dianabol not working

I have been taking Dianabol for a little over two weeks. I started with 15mg, now I'm at 25mg. I don't know whats going on but I haven't seen any gains. I know its not fake, two other people took the same stuff and have blown up. I was told to take 25mg and spread it over the day, and do not take any after 2pm. I hope the problem isn't that I work out at 6-8 at night. I would appreciate any answers, I have tried to read everything about this, however nothing seems to get me info I need.

Sincerely,
    Will Die Trying

6'5" and 191 Fairly skinny

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    yea bro..i would start no lower than 30mg..matter of fact i did 40, so like diesel here says..use 35mg/day

Dizzy is offline Banned
    It is correct to spread throught the day. But it's ok (and recomended to) take after 2pm. Otherwise you really wouldn't be spreading it out that much. I take my last dose before I go to sleep. Some say that dbol keeps them up. But try it and see. Dbol only has a half life of 3 hours so if it does keep you up...just make sure to take your last dose 3-4 hours before bedtime.
    Last edited by Dizzy; 04-29-2002 at 07:39 PM.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yea up the dose but even at 25 you should still be able to feel it somewhat,u sure they arent bunk?

flex321 is offline Member
    I wish I had better answers, but first like they said up the dosage. Are you eating enough ? pro/carbs? eatting/protien every 3 hours or so?

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    reason you ain't getting shit from that is cuz u started at 15mg ed and started tapering up from there... that's not a sensible way to do dbol ... and if there's nothing else in there besides dbol, u will not be seeing much in the way of gains either..

also, it's probably not the dbol that's not working... U did not mention anything in the way of dieting... How many meals are you eatting and what is your nutrient breakdown? how many calories?

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    what kind of d-bols are you taking?

bally911 is offline New Member
    Alot of people taking D all at once spread it out throughout your waking hours eat protein like there's no tommorow. D on it's own is quite light defineatly pump up the dose. I myself asked questions a few month's ago, this is where you learn no book can offer the info available here...

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    1) Spread out the D-bol throughout the day. Start when you get up and take them as often as the number you have allows with the last one (or two) before bed time. Steady blood levels are the key! Muscles are built 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with most of the action happening at night--you need the AS in your system ALL the time! D-bol metabolizes rapidly, it's half-life is 4 hours, so if you take it all before 2pm, you won't have any appreciable amount in your body by midnight.

Schedule for 25mg: 1 tab at: 8am, Noon, 4pm, 8pm, Midnight

2) Make sure you are exercising, eating and sleeping enough. AS only enables your body to grow faster. Exercise starts the process, food is the material and sleep is when your body does most of the muscle building.

BTW: if you are taking D-bol on your own and you don't grow, don't worry; any gains you make on a d-bol opnly cycle will be gone pretty quickly. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Those are doses that people use to bridge between cycles. You will not make any gains. Bump the dosage up to at least 35mgs/ed spread throughout the day.

That was beyond what I expected in replies. I want to thank everyone for taking time to help a newbie out. We all have to start somewhere. Now I know where to go to get good answers! Thanks again for the info, I will try to spread it out and up the dose!

dbrens is offline New Member

tystick

just wanted to let you know i was having not much gains in the first 2 weeks taking 30 mgs, but as soon as i bumped it up to 40 mg in the 3rd and 4th week then the gains really started to come.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrens View Post
    just wanted to let you know i was having not much gains in the first 2 weeks taking 30 mgs, but as soon as i bumped it up to 40 mg in the 3rd and 4th week then the gains really started to come.
    Great first post Champ. I'm sure the guy from 9 years ago will appreciate your input

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Maybe i missed it reading through fast but are you not taking any test?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Great first post Champ. I'm sure the guy from 9 years ago will appreciate your input

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    Maybe i missed it reading through fast but are you not taking any test?
    You must've missed Gixxer's post as well... ^ ^

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    ha now i get it....i didn't look at the dates lol

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Lmfao

carbo is offline Associate Member
    vintage advice

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sometimes I wish we could PM Newbies just to let them know what idiots they are for doing things like this and for every old post brought up they should get a 30 day suspension. No and it does not help that he used the search feature....

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Maybe the OP is still on 25mg Dbol .
    If he is, I think it´s time to up the dose to at least 40mg.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    haha

dbrens is offline New Member
    funny how u got nothin more important than to keep track of what other people say lol. you must have a great time sitting on your computer waiting for people to talk.

funny how u got nothin more important than to keep track of what other people say lol. you must have a great time sitting on your computer waiting for people to talk.
    actually i'm part of the staff that is supposed to watch what other people say

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    owned?

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Powned

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Lmao.......0 for 2.........maybe posdt three will be the best yet !

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Damuscleman2011 is offline Junior Member
    I think someone is having a lil roid rage , does it really make that big of a deal that a dude tried to help someone out 9 years later? It was an obvious mistake and one that many people have made.

I think someone is having a lil roid rage , does it really make that big of a deal that a dude tried to help someone out 9 years later? It was an obvious mistake and one that many people have made.

Roid rage ...lol

Roid rage ...lol

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    At least the first post was with good intention... the second was completely useless! I'm def. not holding my breath for the 3rd...

Quote Originally Posted by Damuscleman2011 View Post
    I think someone is having a lil roid rage, does it really make that big of a deal that a dude tried to help someone out 9 years later? It was an obvious mistake and one that many people have made.
    Whose having roid rage ? A mistake, yes (strange for a 2nd post though, eh?) and he could have just apologized and moved on, or not commented at all. Instead he wanted to be a smart ass and now has staff breathing down his neck, lol

lol @ roid rage . Yea cause everyone is freaking out, yelling at him and loosing their temper

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm getting paid $50 hr to laugh at people like you, yes. Hey someone has to do it. hehehe Yes we spend a lot of time watching for new post so see who we can share some advice in regards to a common interest. That is pretty much the whole reason for creating a forum to share personal knowledge and experiences.

But when a newbie does something like pull up a post that is 3, 4, 5+ years old of course we are going to LOL and give you a bad time. Now is where you show if your balls have dropped yet and you have big enough shoulders to laugh it off and learn from it for if you will react like a hurt little school girl and cry, whine and complain all the way out the door.

At this point you can take it like a man and stick around a learn a thing or two or crawl back into the either of the internet and everyone will have forgotten about you by tomorrow.

Great advise lovbyts, in the south we call it "manning up!!!"

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    whats with all the double posts in this thread?

nilrac is offline Member
    I've been guilty of ripping an old thread from the depths before, however albeit on slower moving forums where old topics are still on the first page. This has got to be a record though... 9 years?!? Lol

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    by bumping old threads you just give staff here extra work to do so please take a look at the age of the threads you ans to in the future..................
    almostgone likes this.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

I will be cognative of all dates from here on out!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information