zumaz is offline New Member

switch test cyp to test prop mid cycle?

On my first cycle and just finished my 2nd week, I'm running 400mg of test cyp and 350mg of EQ a week. Any feedback on switching to Test Prop this early on in my cycle reason being is that I've heard from friends that you get less hair loss and acne on Prop and much less water retention.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by zumaz
    On my first cycle and just finished my 2nd week, I'm running 400mg of test cyp and 350mg of EQ a week. Any feedback on switching to Test Prop this early on in my cycle reason being is that I've heard from friends that you get less hair loss and acne on Prop and much less water retention.
    The same sides you get from cyp you will see with prop except the bloat. For bloating you could use L-dex or Letro to keep the bloat down.

Since this is your first cycle you should stay with the cyp. There are less injections needed to keep blood levels peaked compared to the ED injections that you will need with Prop.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Just stick with what you're taking now, dont switch. Take some finasteride and an anti-e if you're worried about the sides.

Thread Information