flyhalf is offline Associate Member

is 10 weeks enough?

hello, tomarrow i will be taking my first shot of week 4 of my cycle. my friend has me on a 10 week cycle of 500mg test e, and 400mg of eq. also for the last 4 weeks i have eaten nothing but chicken, tuna, 6 eggs every morning, veggies, little bit of shrimp and cod, and also 1 banana every morning. me weight has dropped from 235lbs 4 weeks ago to 216lbs this morning. i lift mon, tue, thurs, and fri for 2 hours. i also play rugby on tues, thurs, and sat. my question is, i see alot of people saying 12 week mini on test. should i be going for longer? this is also my first cycle. ps abviously trying to gain str and mass for rugby and loose alot of body fat.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    If your taking that much gear i imagine you should be gaining weight not losing

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    If you can go for 12, do that. And EQ should be run for at least 10 weeks on its own with the test running 2 weeks after the last EQ shot. Since it is your first cycle, 10 weeks won't make that big of a difference and you should see gains either way. Next time do a little more research before you start anything to make sure you are doing things the right way. Good Luck Buddy.

i was told it takes about 4 weeks to kick in. true?

did the research, my friend is a body builder (huge), he has me taking the same stuff as him, and also wrote my diet. i just want to hear what other people have to say about it. ty for the replies.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhalf
    i was told it takes about 4 weeks to kick in. true?
    test e yeah,eq no. eq will kick in anywhere from week 6-8 for most cats. I personally would run the eq at least 12 weeks, if not a few more. This wouldn't be the case, though, if this was your first cycle...Which by the way, is it? At anyrate, you should run the test 2 weeks past your last eq shot, regardless of when you finish your cycle.

im not sure if i have enough test to go 12 weeks. what will happen if i cant run test for 2 weeks after eq?

anyone?

Thread Information