Thread: Aspiration

BryckHouse is offline New Member

Aspiration

As part of the learning experience, I am wondering what risks you run if you do not aspirate when you inject? I see some people say they don't in posts but I am sure they are vets and know where to stick themselves..

Just wonderin

BryckHouse

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    The reason you asperate it to make sure that you aren't in a vein. If you inject into a vein you are essentially running juice through your heart. This is bad. I don't know of anyone that does intramuscular injections and doesn't asperate. I'll leave the medical explinations up to the other guys, but it's easy, just pull back on the plunger! No reason not too

Makes sense, if you do and see blood, do you have to change everything up? Or just move the spot?

I just pull it, and re-shoot. Definately don't need to waist the juice!

Thanks guys, I wanna have everything exact before I ever think about touching gear.

no problem bro. Asking questions BEFORE just makes sense

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Always good to ask ?'s if you wanna learn. I have a few bro's that still don't pull back the plunger when they shoot themselves, can't seem to talk any sense into them though. Some people are just hard headed I guess.
    You know the saying... A hard head makes for a soft . . .

Microbrew is offline Member
    The crazy thing is I juice for 9yrs and maybe aspirated lest the 5 times and thats pushing it . I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, now I going to get back on after 3yrs of absence and I will be aspirating dont want to push my luck this time , I'm older and smarter , I think

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Always, always aspirate !

If you inject 2CC's of oil into a vein and it travels into the brain it could potentially block blood flow to the brain. That's bad. I have not heard of any serious injuries from somebody doing that, but why risk it?

I have done a lot of injects and ALWAYS aspirate and never saw any blood--until last night! Odds are that you won't hit a vein, but it does happen.

BroncoJosh--I tossed the needle 'cuz I never had that happen and wasn't sure about how sanitary sticking myself again was. Are you sure it's sanitary?

Thread Information