Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gear check

imanewbie is offline Associate Member

gear check

hey guys i have been on this for a week and a half...havent notcied a whole lot, besides my muscles feeling hader all the time...nota whole lot of diff in the gym though...not yet anyway...either gonna wat a lil longer or bump up the dosage...anyone seen it before?? its test suspension

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Tiffany\Desktop\pics\Picture 178.jpg[/img]

well that didnt work....dont know how to do it...

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Tiffany\Desktop\pics\Picture 178.jpg[/IMG]

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    What dose and brand are you taking?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you need to up load the pic.

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    What doses are you running?

100m champ is offline Member
    Test suspention should work right away thats kinda odd

im taking 50mg a day...its called "Depotest" and the brand is "Dpharm" red and white label...anyone heard of it?

i feel like its working, my arms feel a little bigger...but i dont feel like im lifting anymore

and its not letting my upload the pic

comeon guys....no one?

Figure out how to upload a pic and we could help.

hers some pics i finally figured out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gear check-picture-181.jpg   gear check-picture-178.jpg  

Thats not suspension, regardless of what the label says. There's no crysals in it and it looks oil based from the pic.

so you think its fake shit?

Yup. Looks cheap as hell too.
    Depo-test is brand name test enanthate , oil based. Looks like bogus stuff to catch people attention because the name is familiar.

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    I hope you got that sh** for free!

this is some ****in BS

anyone else?

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    try the steroid picture forum you gonna have a quick answer

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    at this point i wld just be glad that if your sh!t is fake... at least it was sterile... only thing worse than fake sh!t is fake sh!t that gives u an infection...

it hurt like a bitch last friday...could hardly walk for 3 days

KeyMastur is offline VET
    why is everying screaming fake ? i thought that this UG lab was making oil based suspension ?

chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie
    hey guys i have been on this for a week and a half...havent notcied a whole lot, besides my muscles feeling hader all the time...nota whole lot of diff in the gym though...not yet anyway...either gonna wat a lil longer or bump up the dosage...anyone seen it before?? its test suspension

1 wk and 3 days??? And you are looking for miracles? You said you feel harder so I think that is good. What is your diet like??? What is your workout like?? Did you reasearch this and know what you were getting into??? What kind of non bloating agent are you taking?

I have used DPHARM anavar with great results.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

OMG a whole week and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious???? YOu don't look like Jay Cutler yet? Hmmmmmm, lets see D*****? Is it good gear? Hmmmmm, Yes its good gear, in fact its probably the best UG on the market. Whoever you got that from must have done you a huge favor. Listen man. First take a pill and chill, 2nd one 10-20ml vial of Test suspension is not going to make you huge in a week. 3rd. Take a breath and wait, if there is an issue here it is not with your D***** gear... That's for certian. I think it's probably You. D***** is great gear, you just need to take a breath, get your diet, training and (probably more gear) in check. Relax man.... Please!

Oh, another thing, as far as dirty gear, and sterilization. I have put a lot of crap in me, and I have never once had an infection.... but at the same time I always am sure to use clean pins, alchohol, and everything as clean as possible. Guess what... you ass is gonna hurt for at least a few days man. that's kinda part of the deal. Shoot I have been miserable for a week after throwing 3 mls in a left cheek.... Who hasnt... I susspect this is your first cycle right? Do you have Anti-E's, how about clomid? I didnt see any pics of those. I will bet in about 6-8 months after a few cycles u will be back on this thread laughing at yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Oh, another thing, as far as dirty gear, and sterilization. I have put a lot of crap in me, and I have never once had an infection.... but at the same time I always am sure to use clean pins, alchohol, and everything as clean as possible. Guess what... you ass is gonna hurt for at least a few days man. that's kinda part of the deal. Shoot I have been miserable for a week after throwing 3 mls in a left cheek.... Who hasnt... I susspect this is your first cycle right? Do you have Anti-E's, how about clomid? I didnt see any pics of those. I will bet in about 6-8 months after a few cycles u will be back on this thread laughing at yourself.

i never said it hurt in my ass...i think thats the best one...my thigh is what hurt...and thanks for everyones input, it makes me feel better....the anti E i have is nolva i take 10mg of that a day also...thanks again everyone

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    OMG a whole week and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious???? YOu don't look like Jay Cutler yet? Hmmmmmm, lets see D*****? Is it good gear? Hmmmmm, Yes its good gear, in fact its probably the best UG on the market. Whoever you got that from must have done you a huge favor. Listen man. First take a pill and chill, 2nd one 10-20ml vial of Test suspension is not going to make you huge in a week. 3rd. Take a breath and wait, if there is an issue here it is not with your D***** gear... That's for certian. I think it's probably You. D***** is great gear, you just need to take a breath, get your diet, training and (probably more gear) in check. Relax man.... Please!

What's your problem man, we don't treat people like that on this board,the guy is looking for help not a smart ass,wait til buff sees that shit.
    Its one of the reasons i stayed on this board, the members dont belittle one another when looking for serious help,maybe in the AR lounge but not here when its time to be cool, and your not being cool, just trying to look cool.
    imanewbie, dont let someones remarks reflect the way you might feel about the rest of the board...never seen that gear before,but keep posting around..

Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    What's your problem man, we don't treat people like that on this board,the guy is looking for help not a smart ass,wait til buff sees that shit.
    Its one of the reasons i stayed on this board, the members dont belittle one another when looking for serious help,maybe in the AR lounge but not here when its time to be cool, and your not being cool, just trying to look cool.
    imanewbie, dont let someones remarks reflect the way you might feel about the rest of the board...never seen that gear before,but keep posting around..

thanks dude...i try not to let dick heads get to me

paulastone is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Thats not suspension, regardless of what the label says. There's no crysals in it and it looks oil based from the pic.
    Suspension can also be in oil, just like winny in oil. now dont ask me why someone would suspend winny or suspension in oil. that i dont know, might be better to inject compare to crystals jamming the pin all the time

1819 is offline Senior Member
    whoa, i dont think jdawg is trying to belittle anybody. i think he's trying to nail down a good lesson here. its sounds like you did no research, you dont know what to expect, your goals are not defined, you dont have have a reliable source. maybe you should just listen a little and take some advice from people that are in the know before you start puttin god knows what in your body and before you start calling people on this board dickheads.

chinups Guest
    i dealt with dpharm and I believe I have a clue about who you used. Your fine. Step up protein intake and give it time. Before you know it you'll be happy. But don't get things messed up, the gear is there but it doesn't make you work hard or eat right. Do those things and naturally you will grow. GL

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    whoa, i dont think jdawg is trying to belittle anybody. i think he's trying to nail down a good lesson here. its sounds like you did no research, you dont know what to expect, your goals are not defined, you dont have have a reliable source. maybe you should just listen a little and take some advice from people that are in the know before you start puttin god knows what in your body and before you start calling people on this board dickheads.
    dont say i didnt research and ask questions until you go back and read all the threads i have started, or posted in..i did my research, my goals are VERY defined, and my source is reliable. maybe you should read a little before you start talkin trash to me about me. all i did was post pics, and people started telling me it was fake. now that i talked to my source about it, and a few other people, im not worried anymore...im confident that this is the real deal

dont say i didnt research and ask questions until you go back and read all the threads i have started, or posted in..i did my research, my goals are VERY defined, and my source is reliable. maybe you should read a little before you start talkin trash to me about me. all i did was post pics, and people started telling me it was fake. now that i talked to my source about it, and a few other people, im not worried anymore...im confident that this is the real deal
    not talkin trash here. just take offense when someone calls someone else a dickhead for no reason.

not talkin trash here. just take offense when someone calls someone else a dickhead for no reason.

well i wasnt calling you one, so dont worry about it

well i wasnt calling you one, so dont worry about it
    not at all worried son.

great...im glad we understand eachother

G-13 is offline Member
    not at all worried son.
    That response is antagonistic, and you know it! when he said dickheads, how do you know he was referring to you, unless you feel guilty about your response. It's not your or anyone else's job to teach lessons, only to provide insight and good information and offer advice, the lessons are learned on an individual basis. If you have no good information to provide someone in their time of need then why post, not one of your responses have helped this bro at all...
    And this is bullshit right here, the guy was asking if it was real or not and this is the help he gets..instead of jumping on the bandwagon why dont you read the message that guy wrote, tell me, how would that make you feel about asking for help again if someone wrote that to you. fuk that it was uncalled for and a complete waste of time. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    Hey bro,
    You are a moron,
    I have been on this board a hellofa lot longer than you, and i know AR a hellofa lot better than you do. I am being serious and I am trying to get this guy to calm down. If you read my post is said that in about 6-8 months he would be laughing at this post. Comon, 1.5 weeks on 100-300mgs of test suspension. Give me a break.

hey dumbass,
    Go ahead and call me a dickhead. thats fine, sometimes you need a bitter pill to get you straight. It was for you own good. You have guys that have been around a month telling you that Dph*** gear is bunk, and you are listening to them. I was trying to help you. If I came across as a dick then I did what I was intending to do, and that is get your ass straightened out. I had days in the past where I freaked out about shit, and it was a waste of my time. If you don't want to listen to me that's fine. but you do need a chill pill. Oh, BTW I'm not a dick, and What I said was dead on... ask a few vets....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information