bell boy is offline Junior Member

Need advice with cycle

my lifting partner has decided to try his first cycle and has enough test e to take 500mg for 12 weeks and also some Eq, enough to run 400mg for 8-10 weeks. He is 5'9" and about 180 and 15% bodyfat is this too much for a beginner cuz i thought it would be, if so how much should i tell him to take & for how long during his cycle not that i matters i doubt he will listen

Also another friend of ours told him he thought he should take some hcg post cycle is this needed

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Just stick with the test, drop the eq.

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    IMO Test E 500mg/wk 1-12
    tell him to save the eq for his next cycle and eq should be ran for at least 12-14 weeks

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    tell him to take HCG if he notices that his balls are smaller at the end, which they likely will be by the end of a 12 week cycle. 15% bf isn't too high, but he should get strict control of his diet throughout his cycle if he wants to look dense and lean by the end. Eat complex carbs and lots of protein and stay away from simple sugars and fatty foods.

Montgomery

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Test E at 500mg a week, no EQ, and the HCG will only be needed if there are signs of atrophy. Make sure to tell your friend to get some nolva and clomid for PCT and he should be set.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery
    tell him to take HCG if he notices that his balls are smaller at the end, which they likely will be by the end of a 12 week cycle. 15% bf isn't too high, but he should get strict control of his diet throughout his cycle if he wants to look dense and lean by the end. Eat complex carbs and lots of protein and stay away from simple sugars and fatty foods.

Montgomery
    HCG is completely unnecessary at these low doses and short cycle. nolvadex and or femera will be plenty enough to take care of any bload and estrogen related problems.

bell boy is offline Junior Member
    thanks, and also should anybody on a cycle be taking vitamin B12 or no cuz i have been considering getting some to help eat more

Thread Information