Jsik98 is offline Member

Was looking for an avatar pic, and look what I came across!!

I may have to endure a few gay jokes for this one, but I never would've thought to come across a naked picture of the austrian oak! Looks like his "man muscle" isn't in proportion to the rest of his muscles! Too bad dbol does nothing for the muscle that counts the most. You'll probably react the same way I did........WHAT?? ARE YOU FUKCIN KIDDING ME!!?? IS THAT REALLY A NAKED PICTURE OF ARNOLD??!! NO FUKCIN WAY!!
    Anyway, I couldn't help myself to not post it. You guys have a right see ALL of Arnie as well! I don't know if I'm gonna be loved or hated for this one, but here goes..........
    Last edited by Jsik98; 08-29-2005 at 10:24 PM.

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    gay shit.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I love Arnie but I can do without his sausage hangin out...

Jsik98 is offline Member
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I'll remove it!!!!!!! But, come on, what are the chances of finding a butt ass naked picture of the Arnold Schwarzenegger??

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    I love Arnie but I can do without his sausage hangin out...
    LOL

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I'll remove it!!!!!!! But, come on, what are the chances of finding a butt ass naked picture of the Arnold Schwarzenegger??
    Probably pretty good. Arnie was a arrogant freak in his prime, rightfully so. The guy was way ahead of his time in lot of aspects. Not just his physique and his use of AAS but also marketing by driving BB into the mainstream with Pumping Iron and his upcoming acting career. Jeez, the guy is the governor of CA and he is a immigrant from Austria where English is his 3rd or 4th language. Dude is a genius and a billionaire to boot. He deserves all of the success he's enjoyed. Maria Shiver ain't a bad wife either....
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-29-2005 at 10:57 PM.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Absolutely. Probably the best salesman in America. Dude's born in small Austrian town (30 minutes from where I was born I might add) and ends up being the highest paid actor of all time and governor of the biggest state of the wealthiest country in the world!! Un-fukcing-real!

G-13 is offline Member
    Absolutely. Probably the best salesman in America. Dude's born in small Austrian town (30 minutes from where I was born I might add) and ends up being the highest paid actor of all time and governor of the biggest state of the wealthiest country in the world!! Un-fukcing-real!

Only in America man, gotta luv it

Jsik98 is offline Member
    English is our second language which is taught in school. In my case I learned english over here when I moved to Amercia at age 5. You're right, he deserves his success. He's worked his ass off his whole life, and it goes to show that hard work truly does pay off.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Only in America! Damn straight! That's why it's called the land of oppurtunity. I mean, shit, talk about available opportunity! If you're born in a german speaking village of maybe 5,000 people you can still come to this country and be a high ranking political official! It's too bad he can't become president b/c he'd do an amazing job.

Only in America! Damn straight! That's why it's called the land of oppurtunity. I mean, shit, talk about available opportunity! If you're born in a german speaking village of maybe 5,000 people you can still come to this country and be a high ranking political official! It's too bad he can't become president b/c he'd do an amazing job.
    servous jski

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    what am i lookin at here?

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    I may have to endure a few gay jokes for this one, but I never would've thought to come across a naked picture of the austrian oak! Looks like his "man muscle" isn't in proportion to the rest of his muscles! Too bad dbol does nothing for the muscle that counts the most. You'll probably react the same way I did........WHAT?? ARE YOU FUKCIN KIDDING ME!!?? IS THAT REALLY A NAKED PICTURE OF ARNOLD??!! NO FUKCIN WAY!!
    Anyway, I couldn't help myself to not post it. You guys have a right see ALL of Arnie as well! I don't know if I'm gonna be loved or hated for this one, but here goes..........

The penis isn't a muscle... and non-erect size means nothing... and wtf man ? Haven't you been in a locker room before ? Why are you freaking out ?

chest6 is offline Banned
    looks like someone has a new level of love for arnie

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    No man nudity plz. 8====D

Thread Information