Terrier is offline New Member

Nolva and Liquidex Dosage while on M1T?

Hey guys,

I am in week 2 of an M1T cycle (20mg ED) and have noticed some pretty good gains so far. Recently, though, my chest has been looking different and not really in a good way. Although I have never personally seen gyno and have heard that M1T doesn't aromatize, I'm a little worried. So I thought I'd just use some Nolvadex to ease my fears. Currently, I have nolva, liquidex, and clomid on hand which I purchased in liquid form which I purchased from a reputable, well-known research company. Questions are as follows:

-I was considering 10mg ED of nolva. Is this fine or should I change my dosage. I would then jump to 20mg during PCT. What do you guys think?

-How much liquidex would you use to reduce bloat, if any? My face feels rather puffy and I have a big function where I'll be the center of attention coming up.

-What is the proper way to use these in liquid form. Do I just squirt them on my tongue with the pump, drink it, or what? Pardon my ignorance, but it's the first time I'm using these liquids.

Thanks for the help, bros...

Terrier is offline New Member

bump

bump

Hydroponics is offline Associate Member
    id also like to know how to use these liquids

bench455 is offline New Member
    the way you got the nolvadex ran is fine, some people i know even get away with 10mg E3d's or EOD like i do. but ya you can run it 10 mg's ED durring, and bump it to 20 mg durring pct. ALOT of people, blow aanti-e's out of proportion, forcing the gains they would get to be limited. liquidex would be the better choice over nolva IMO durring cycle, i liked it alot more.

when you administer liquids, grapefruit juice is hands down the best drink to wash them down. the absorption rate in grapefruit juice makes it a better choice over anything else. try to take them in at the same time's every time you take them, to keep blood levels stable. and ya you can use a marked dropper to squirt them on your tongue. i hope you didnt buy liquid clomid btw cuzz it tastes like pure horse crap

Hydroponics is offline Associate Member
    so you squirt it on tounge and swallow it?

bench455 is offline New Member
    squirt it on your tongue and wash it down, swallowing it alone without anything to wash it down wont gaurantee good absorbption. atleast wash it down with water, its better than nothing.

Thread Information