Lift Chief is offline Member

Deca/ Primo Stack?????

If i do a stack of
    200 DECA
    200 PRIMO for 8 weeks with this give me good gains in mass and strength with few side effects? i hear this is the safest stack with good results. This will be my first time btw.
    thanks a lot

postel is offline Junior Member

Wink Sounds good to me

I used a similar stack for my first time except I had 250 PRIMO 150 DECA and popped andriol like they were going out of fashion. i got really good gains from it. I started out at 196lbs and after a 12 week course of training hard, eating and sleeping I raised my weight to 224 lbs. I don't know my exact BF% of the time but i still looked good in photo's and in the mirror which is what's the most important to me. You'll do just fine It'll be good to experience it like this first. I don't believe in diving head first into the unknown, which it is no matter how much reading you've done their is still an element of surprise. For instance D'bol dosen't work on me, CRAZY.
    Keep lifting

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Thanks man.... but i heard that deca bitch tits can't be stopped by the anti-estrogens... at this low level will i not even have to worry about it?- i developed gyno somehwat when i went through puberty so i think i may be prone to it.
    thanks

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats and what are you trying to accomplish?

postel is offline Junior Member
    I am now on my 6th cycle and I am yet to suffer any side effects at all. I get the occasional spot on my shoulder but that's from shaving not AS. As long as you don't put any additional crap into your body you should be fine.

Thread Information