ProUser910 is offline Associate Member

My New Cycle Already Ordered So No Going Back...Please tell me what ya think

Hey its finally ordered ive made a desicion after 1000 posts so tell me what you think... all the gear is 100 percent for sure real so feel free on telling me what kind of gains u think ill make

6 feet 185lbs use to be 230lbs but i had surgery on my knee which isnt too bad since i got more lean but still highly depressing if youre sum1 who has had a long history with depression so im trying to get about 15-20lbs of lean muscle since its easy to put it on but im impatient so no sense of talking me into liftin clean for 3 months

Test Prop. 50mgED week1-11
    Dbol 40mgED week1-4
    TrenA 50mgEOD week4-10
    Masteron 250mg/week 5-9
    Winstrol 50mgED week5-9
    Nolva 20mgED week1-15
    Clomid Therapy week 12-15
    Daily Vitamins = Multivitamin - Coral Calcium - Glucosamine - CLA - Lecithin - CoQ10 - Fish Oil - Flax Seed Oil - Milk Thistle - Vitamin C

Tell me wat you think - no point in really flaming at this point since everythings ordered but ill still hear it and maybe try and alter it in someway if possible

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    that cycle is a mess... D-bol back to back with Winny?? too much liver toxicity... you'll live though.. quit wasting money on all the extra vitamins and shit... i used to but it doesn't make a difference really... you need to up your dosages... spread them out... and drop a few things.. anyways... its ordered so have fun... you'll get some gains but nothing great if I'm guessing right... and there really is no way to know.. good luck

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    why are you switching from dbol to tren on week 4? just curious. Otherwise, could be pretty good... I think your prop dosage is kind of light tho. It should be the dominant force... The Tren may also be a little low, but that is a good starting dosage. after 10 days, if the tren isn't being brutal, up it to about 75mg ED... and I'd say definitely run the Prop at 75mg, if not 100mg. Check it out ... see for yourself. Winny I'm not sure you need in this... but if you have it use it. I might try it out sometime. Good luck.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    nobody encourage him... he made his bed let him lie in it.... but don't go leading him to believe anything in this cycle was structured well.. it wasn't... it's a couple different vials and bottles all mixed together... and in a very short time period for that matter...

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    Prouser? huh? I dont intend to flame you brother because Im pretty new and unexperienced myself but it looks as though for your desired results: Your cycle contradicts what you want to do.. Drop the Winny and save it to cut down in another cycle. If you are already lean then dont worry about gaining a little bit of fat. BULK it up Brother.. Like Truman said bump the Prop up to 75 or 100 mg ED. Thats 525mg or 700 mg a week. Personally I would kickstart with the Dbol and Prop but use a longer lasting ester of test like Test E. What is your BF% right now?

ProUser910 is offline Associate Member
    to be honest my livers perfect and has never had any real stress and the gear for winny and dbol was so cheap it was too temptin to leave it out same with the masteron so basically i just wanted a prop fina masteron cycle but dbol and winny literrally cost me 50 bucks a peice for 4 weeks of 40mg and 50mg daily so u cant beat that

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    just b/c you got some of your cheap doesnt mean you have to use it all in the same cycle. Hell most of my gear is just as cheap, if not cheaper, but I dont use them all at once. I structure cycles on my goals and the best way to get results. Not just throwing everything I have into it.

Try something like this:

1-10 prop 75-100mg ed
    1-8 tren 50-75mg ed. Shoot tren ed will give you way less side effects, besides 50mg eod is too low
    4-10 50mg winny

I dont know much about masteron so wont comment about it. Save dbol for a bulking cycle, besides two 17aa steroids in the same cyle will create havoc on your cholesterol and liver values

Thread Information