Thread: GH experts?

big N is offline Anabolic Member

GH experts?

hey bros considering of doing some GH in the next cycle .the cycle will be 10 weeks but im gonna run the gh for total of 3-4 months.im not taking any slin with it so what would be a good dose (safely ,so ur not forced to take slin,and no abnormalities like guts and etc.)3 ius a dy is good?and why do they say if your not over 30 dont ?if u take it carefull at alow medical dose i dont see the problem .im 24 .

Gear101 is offline Member
    24 might be a little to young for gh... in the educational formun you'll find the info you're looking for.. why not to got over 30iu's aday.. your joints are going to KILL you.. and you have to have two banks full of money to do that much...

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    bump, I've got the same questions as Big N. Reading all the research, the only reason I can see *not* to do a moderate does of GH is because it is expensive and what it does can be accomplished with other compounds if you ahve not maxed your potential. If a bro's goals are not to maximize his size potential, just get to where he wants to be and stay there, is the only arguement left against moderate GH use hard work?

well gear 101 actually i do have two banks full of money but anyway.nothing is killing me.i came across some at reasonable price so im curious ,plus ive been dieing to try it.i heard its the bomb.the healty skin the vascylarity the leaness ,theyourtendons your strenght.

anyone else on this

samoth is offline Member
    I have never heard of anyone only taking 3 IU/day. Nor have I heard of anyone taking GH without anabolics through the whole GH cycle, as well as insulin and T3. My guess would be that you would see very minimal effects. GH by itself (no anabolics, no insulin) will not do very much. No reason to do GH at a "low medical dose" unless you got a lot of cash to burn. Considering the effects versus the cost, I wouldnt bother. But, hey, if you got the money, it would be nice to try out . Oh, and you said "resonable price"... be careful. Make sure you know what your getting. GH is easy to fake.

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Just a couple observations.........Jorgenson's study(1989) showed a change in lean body composition of 11% and strength increases of 8% in subjects using GH alone. Note that there was not a gain in muscle mass, but rather, improved body composition. Some of the well-documented actions of GH are increases in longitudinal bone growth (longer bones), increased bone mineralization (thicker, stronger bones), anabolism (protein building), lipolysis (fat loss), and anti-diuretic actions (Bengtsson, 1999).
    Other research shows that the stacking of insulin , IGF-1, and anabolic steroids with GH results in the above benefits plus significant increases in lean muscle mass.
    So there are some benefits to GH use without running gear throughout the cycle. In fact, finishing up a cycle with just GH and insulin plus clomid therapy makes for a damn fine bridge and the retention of much of the gains.
    3iu's can indeed be an effective dose. We only produce .5 to 1.5iu's of natural GH daily, so 3 iu is at least a doubling of serum levels of GH. I have used as little as 2iu a day with good results, although I prefer 4. We produce 80% of our natural GH in the first several hours of REM sleep, so it is effective to inject the exogenous GH earlier in the day so as not to suppress this pulse at night. At 24, you are likely at the 1.5 level of natural GH production......adding in 3 iu will put you at over 4iu a day.......way above normal levels.
    I'm not necessarily advocating hGH use by young people who are recreational BB'ers, but it still can produce some desireable results.

the quest aka ef is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by ironmaster
    Just a couple observations.........Jorgenson's study(1989) showed a change in lean body composition of 11% and strength increases of 8% in subjects using GH alone. Note that there was not a gain in muscle mass, but rather, improved body composition. Some of the well-documented actions of GH are increases in longitudinal bone growth (longer bones), increased bone mineralization (thicker, stronger bones), anabolism (protein building), lipolysis (fat loss), and anti-diuretic actions (Bengtsson, 1999).
    Other research shows that the stacking of insulin , IGF-1, and anabolic steroids with GH results in the above benefits plus significant increases in lean muscle mass.
    So there are some benefits to GH use without running gear throughout the cycle. In fact, finishing up a cycle with just GH and insulin plus clomid therapy makes for a damn fine bridge and the retention of much of the gains.
    3iu's can indeed be an effective dose. We only produce .5 to 1.5iu's of natural GH daily, so 3 iu is at least a doubling of serum levels of GH. I have used as little as 2iu a day with good results, although I prefer 4. We produce 80% of our natural GH in the first several hours of REM sleep, so it is effective to inject the exogenous GH earlier in the day so as not to suppress this pulse at night. At 24, you are likely at the 1.5 level of natural GH production......adding in 3 iu will put you at over 4iu a day.......way above normal levels.
    I'm not necessarily advocating hGH use by young people who are recreational BB'ers, but it still can produce some desireable results.
    hey ironmaster check out my theard on brideging with gh I would like you to put in some thoughts i'll bump it to the top.

actualy ironmaster i was waiting for u to respond ,soon as u got a chance.i know u know your shit when it comes to this.i remeber from a previous post.samoth i dont want to look like marcus rule,thats why im taking it easy ,moderatio is the key in almost anything u do .imnot taking slin cause its to sketchy and im not 100% on hoe sonim not botheering with it(thats why the low dose also,it can get sketchy with a big dose ,if ur not using slin or so.)i never said that im not taking other gear with it.im gonna run it for like 12-14 weeks with testand then by itself and after hcg and my clomid run it with something mild var,or something.as far as carefull goes it doesntbget any better then straight from my cousins pharmacy in greece to my hands!oh iron master u got a PM.

Thread Information